England in Australia

irottev said:
HAHAHAHAHA at the Jones wicket.

But come on guys, was it really in the spirit of the game to run him out? I mean he obviously wasn't going for the run. Infact he was waiting for the umpires decision.
ball was still in play, england would of done it, so would everyone else coz you'd be stupid not to and it was jones' fault, he should of made his ground

jones is a numpty. i hope he wont ever play for england again bring back alex stewart.

ashes 2009. no mcgrath or warne. what every englishmans been praying for for years.
thats the 1 thing stopping me from losing it.

the most anticipated series ever and the most dissapointing series ever!!

just wait till 2009

it will be goodbye dads army and the english dominance will start for the next 2 decades

I thought it was brilliant work from Ponting,he was aware of the situation where most others including the batter and bowler had not much idea what was going on,nothing to do with the spirit of the game.Looks like two top class sides are in queue to win historic test matches. :p

Monty still may have something to prove that he can bat.
If he can bat with Pietersen for a bit and get some runs, he can prove to fletcher that he is a better batsmen than Harmison and Hoggard.

There has been rumours Warne will be still there come 2009 :)
England should have a good team by the next Ashes though, their batting will be sorted and the bowlers nearing their prime.

Do you think Australia will maybe play the same team in Melbourne and Sydney or go for some younger players?

Aussie_Dan said:
Do you think Australia will maybe play the same team in Melbourne and Sydney or go for some younger players?

They would probably play the same team or maybe replace Symonds. Don't think it's worth changing the team which has won you the Ashes.

On a different note you learn a lot of things from The Cricket Show. Especially from Lee :D

do australia have any quality young spinners. I haven't seen any young ones.they might have to play warne in 2009

aussie1st said:
England should have a good team by the next Ashes though, their batting will be sorted and the bowlers nearing their prime.

Don't worry we probably won't and even if we had, we'll find away to lose.

Dan Cullen is there abouts, Cullen Bailey possible future leggy and Beau Casson chinaman bowler. By 2009 they might be ready right now no where near ready.

I don't think we're change to much as we never do, Symonds will get another go at the MCG and probably the SCG too.

Leicetser Fox said:
do australia have any quality young spinners. I haven't seen any young ones.they might have to play warne in 2009

Dan Cullen, Cameron White, Nathan Hauritz maybe. None of them will ever dominate like Warne though.

Users who are viewing this thread