England in Australia

is it just me or does andrew symonds look like a monkey?

jones needs the knock of his life. mahmood is a quality batter though

Attachments

• -[.JPG
    -[.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 43
Well now we've lost the Ashes can we please drop GoJo? On a batting wicket where the number 11's can hit good scores he's managed to bag a pair.
3-0 after 3. Bloody useless.

Lmao at Warnie. He was the only one who didn't know what was going on and he was still appealing. Classic :D

Lol those replays make it even more funnier. Hussey no idea what hes appealing for and the best was Warne wondering why he didn't get the LBW then seeing the stumps broken. :laugh

kp will be fun 2 watch now.you can tell jones is australian he's been a double agent from the start.this is a great reward for failing all my exams through a lack of sleep.the ashes wern't even that good anyway Australia can have them.

HAHAHAHAHA at the Jones wicket.

But come on guys, was it really in the spirit of the game to run him out? I mean he obviously wasn't going for the run. Infact he was waiting for the umpires decision.

irottev said:

But come on guys, was it really in the spirit of the game to run him out? I mean he obviously wasn't going for the run. Infact he was waiting for the umpires decision.

Well technically the ball was still in play, so it still counts.

irottev said:

I think it comes under the heading of euthanasia...

Lol almost a catch of a hit on Langer, if only there was a fielder closer to him that would have been a good one for the classic catches.

If anyone doesn't get the whole spirit of the game thing, see the first SL v NZ test match run out. Exactly the same thing happened except instead of the batsman waiting for an LBW decision, he went to congratulate his partner.

By the way, I find both pieces of cricket absolutly outstanding. Infact both batsman deserve to be out for being dumb and the fielders deserve the run outs for being smarter.

Users who are viewing this thread