England in Australia

aussie1st said:
Well deserved too, without Hussey's 1st inns knock we wouldn't have won.

Also his brilliant second innings

Australia played alot better then England. Especially in terms of all round. This series they were always dominating in Bowling, Batting and fielding which contributed to the Ashes coming back

im still stayin up all night and failin my exams

thats why the english fans are known as barmy

aussie1st said:
What a picture that was, Ponting in front of the Aussie flag and probably on the phone to the PM.
Who he then promptly gave to the coach :D

stuart broad should be played in the last 2 tests. he's quality and needs experience

i wish beefy would shut up about our crap preperation. it's been 2 tests!

u can still see the barmy army going mental they are well louder than the aussies. beefys hyperventilating

the barmy army are still going. they are the most loyal fans in the world. you can here them behind where strauss is being interviewed.

there all in 1 stand now still singing.not sure how they're gonna get them out the ground

HAHAHAHAHAHA GILES WENT HOME HAHAAH WHAT A LOSER!

On the staying up thing I might stay up because I havnt seen a test at the MCG as long as i can remember so yeah :D

Sigh. Good win for Australia, but it was great to see Freddie finally bat well. Australia must drop Symonds, seriously he is a woeful test player. Anyway, hopefully England can win the last 2 tests and compete in the one-dayers. That would be a good result :)

Users who are viewing this thread