England in Australia

When is the match going to start? On cricinfo it says 00:30 GMT.

Not really. I needed some verification. I was thinking since Adelaide was more towards the GMT line (compared to Brisbane), the starting time would be a bit later. But maybe that wasn't right.

ZexyZahid said:
Not really. I needed some verification. I was thinking since Adelaide was more towards the GMT line (compared to Brisbane), the starting time would be a bit later. But maybe that wasn't right.

Brisbane was starting at 00:00 GMT. ;)

FLETCHER OUT FLETCHER OUT!!! no panesar again this man's favoritism is a disgrace im outraged and i wont be backing an england win bloody coach

duded64 said:
FLETCHER OUT FLETCHER OUT!!! no panesar again this man's favoritism is a disgrace im outraged and i wont be backing an england win bloody coach

Where does it say that? To not support your own team simply because a player isn't selected is pretty daft to be honest.

look this man is too arrogant to admit that he is picking the wrong team, instead of just picking a team that stands the best chance of winning he once again trys to select a team using a bunch of players that dont ,imo, have the skill to win. this guy needs to stand up and admit yer ive made some bad decisions but im willing to change a side not picking our best spinner is plain ignorant, why dont we just drop our whole bowling attack and replace it with part timers who might take 6 wickets in a game just so we can get some runs, a general rule is the quicker you get the wickets the less runs you have to score so by using better bowlers you wont need to rely on using your bowlers as damn batsmen

stevie said:
Where does it say that? To not support your own team simply because a player isn't selected is pretty daft to be honest.

BBC Sport. Absolutely disgraceful. We have a player capable of turning a match on it's head and we don't use him. Absolutely ridiculous. I will be venting my anger to Sky Sports, listen out for JJ3 people.

JamesyJames3 said:
BBC Sport. Absolutely disgraceful. We have a player capable of turning a match on it's head and we don't use him. Absolutely ridiculous. I will be venting my anger to Sky Sports, listen out for JJ3 people.

In my defence it wasn't on BBC when I looked. :(

I'll be listening to TMS so you've got no chance. :p

It really seems although Fletcher doesn't want to win this series. Playingn Giles over Panesar for one test, let alone two is an absolute joke. I doubt we will see the great man in this series now. He must feel so dissapointed, to do nothing wrong and get dropped for a useless lump who turns it a fraction every game.

just read it
should of played him, when will england use him when they have lost the ashes

It's the same team. :laugh

England: 1 Andrew Strauss, 2 Alastair Cook, 3 Ian Bell, 4 Paul Collingwood, 5 Kevin Pietersen, 6 Andrew Flintoff (capt), 7 Geraint Jones (wk), 8 Ashley Giles, 9 Matthew Hoggard, 10 Steve Harmison, 11 James Anderson.

stevie said:
Brisbane was starting at 00:00 GMT. ;)

That's why I was thinking the Adelaide starting time would be a bitter later, which I was right about it.

bloody jimmy anderson, ok i like him as a bowler but id prefer saj mahmood imo the team should of been: 1 Andrew Strauss, 2 Alastair Cook, 3 Ian Bell, 4 Kevin Pietersen Paul Collingwood, 5 Paul Collingwood, 6 Andrew Flintoff (capt), 7 Chris Read (wk), 8 Saj MahmoodMonty Panesar, 9 Matthew Hoggard, 10 Steve Harmison, 11 Monty Panesar

Users who are viewing this thread