England in Australia

Come on please guys keep talking you are giving us some luck. ;)

Who is your number four now then?

well atleast Monty is gona be in next test hopefully. wow lol Flintoff in and gets hit for a 4, not so super freddie.

Great career Martyn it's a shame it had to come to an end.
What was he thinking, if we wanted a pinch hitter we would have sent Gilly up, all he had to do was get singles and give Hussey they strike.

Yeah I cant see England getting back Gilly is Stuborn so is Clark and so is Warne and Lee so looks like the Ashes are gone to......:(

I wanted to see a challenging series!

Terrible play by England. I don't want to even think about how we ended up here.
I'm ashamed and embarressed by the team now and feel no satisfaction in saying "I told you so" about how useless Giles has been.
2-0 down in a 5-match series in Australia is game over.

barmyarmy said:
and feel no satisfaction in saying "I told you so" about how useless Giles has been.
pretty much sums up the whole series so far, some poor decisions by fletcher and flintoff have put england in a bad position. but dont worry, we can still bat at no.8 ;)

not a england suporter or australia suporter but im glad this happend, because now Monty has a bigger chance of playing in the next test. all around bad performance by england on the last day, other than the top 3 only other batsman that got the point was Collingwood.

Lol a 7 how many times has that happened in cricket?
That really released the pressure as Flintoff was bowling so well.

ZexyZahid said:
Giles gets a wicket. :eek: And a big one, since he got Ponting out. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Doesn't quite make up for him dropping him on 35 in the first innings.

aussie1st said:
Lol a 7 how many times has that happened in cricket?
That really released the pressure as Flintoff was bowling so well.

More so at this level, very poor indeed.

KP is too hot headed at times what was he aiming for Hussyes head or somthing?

this is just riddicuolas its nothing like 2005 all the build up etc and it turns out to be rubbish celebrations arent like they were in 2005 the atmosphere isnt, I mean half the Aussie crowd bother turning up its like watching England v Sr Lanka in terms of crowds...does anyone feel this Ashes series just doesnt have the sting of 2005?

Are the commentators over reacting I mean Aus only need 30 odd runs and still have Gilchrist, Warne and Lee whom can all bat.

Users who are viewing this thread