England In India - October 2011/12

I would say that home advantage means that if the series were in India, they would definitely be favourites. As it's in the UK it's harder to call.

I wouldn't count "home advantage" at all in terms of crowd support. 70% of the crowd at these games are Indians..

I loved the Sabina Park pitch. Is there any chance of seeing that kind of pitch in England? A more bowler friendly pitch is always better than a flat deck.

Well our groundsmen have a particular talent for producing flat decks when we're playing good batting sides...

I know India tends to get not much bouncy wickets these days. I guess this has to do with market economics. I doubt BCCI pressures the home board as they do not make much profit from tours. I guess TV companies do that :cheers. TEN has recently forced the WI board to start games in crazy times. I am sure they expect India to play for atleast 5 days. Same happened in SA, NZ. I believe during Monkeygate ACB came under lots if pressure from ESPN.

I am not defending BCCI as I know they are too dominant these days and use power wrongly. But the majority of the blame goes to the ICC and to the countries that suck up to the BCCI. The ICC needs to have balls to say "No, we are going ahead with the DRS for all tests" instead of bowing to the BCCI. If that happens, there is no question of BCCI agreeing to something and then it gets implemented.

Has i already explained in another thread, given how the structured see here

They cannot stand up & say no - it will literally fall on deaf ears.

The ICC can only "suggest" it be universal use for all teams. They the ICC have no decision making power, it the 10 members boards that do that. So the BCCI in its current structure is using its money influence to bully & maintain a stance that they dont want to use it.

So the ICC entire structure needs to be revamped 1st before they can tell the BCCI what to do.

Yeah, but with the current stucture the way it is, there is no way that it would get rewamped without the BCCI's say so.

Yeah, but with the current stucture the way it is, there is no way that it would get rewamped without the BCCI's say so.

If the 7 other member boards come down hard on India i think they BCCI could collapse to their wishes. Since i dont believe the majority of the cricket mad Indian fans share the same views of the corrupt officials the run the BCCI.

If the 7 other member boards come down hard on India i think they BCCI could collapse to their wishes. Since i dont believe the majority of the cricket mad Indian fans share the same views of the corrupt officials the run the BCCI.

What proof do you have to substantiate the claims that BCCI office bearers are corrupt? You have repeated that multiple times. If you have proof we can use it prosecute them. If you do not have proof then I would appreciate if you do not mention that again :thumbs

Here is the list of office bearers
The Board Of Control For Cricket In India

Please don't post some link to unproven claims. BCCI is the most efficently run board in ICC and most of these guys are already millionaires.

DRS to be used without the Hawk Eye for this series. At least something to feel good about.

That's the thing - the other 7 won't. If they can bow down to the BCCI over the matter of DRS, there's no they are going to try and go over the BCCI's head to remove their influence in the global game.

What proof do you have to substantiate the claims that BCCI office bearers are corrupt? You have repeated that multiple times. If you have proof we can use it prosecute them. If you do not have proof then I would appreciate if you do not mention that again :thumbs

Please don't post some link to unproven claims. BCCI is the most efficently run board in ICC and most of these guys are already millionaires.

Lol, how naive are you?

Are you a member of the BCCI?

Lol, how naive are you?

Lol did you read the forum rules. Do not post a one liner if you have nothing to contribue. The bottom line is you have nothing to prove other than slandering.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :clap

What Papa and Ollie said. :lol

Same reply to you both. Explain? BCCI is definitely being run efficiently and profitably unlike other boards.

Are you a member of the BCCI?

Are you a member of PCB :lol

Users who are viewing this thread