England In India - October 2011/12

Sobi

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have to bring this up - someone was so confident before this series (you know who you are)I can't remember who it was, but one of the Indian supporters was claiming before the series begins that 'England will see who is the No.1 Test side in the world'.

Yeah it was me who said that and after the 2nd test, i also said that india somewhat proved me wrong but i am still somewhat stuck on my earlier point. Just because England is killing India at home doesnt mean they are better. India can beat them at india and thrn call themselves better? No. If England beats india in india then they are better.

Manly

Thor
Yeah it was me who said that and after the 2nd test, i also said that india somewhat proved me wrong but i am still somewhat stuck on my earlier point. Just because England is killing India at home doesnt mean they are better. India can beat them at india and thrn call themselves better? No. If England beats india in india then they are better.

This seems very straws-clutchy.

CricketFan999

Club Cricketer

So. If England beat India in India then they are better? Which means that if they lose in India they are worse? So therefore if India loses in England then they are worse than England because they didn't beat them so are therefore not better? Good to see you've seen the light :clap

Sobi

Banned
OK, how about 'best Test team in the world'?

----------

You seem to have forgotten the recent Ashes series victory - which was in Australia. I seem to have lost my atlas, but I am sure that's away from home. ;) :lol India have a long, long way to go to catch up with this England team, especially in the bowling department.

Is Ashes everything for you guys??? Ashes is the series that has made a joke out of the English team in many people's eyes months ago. After that victory, we got to see hillarious comments from England staff and players. Ashes is not everything. Any team can beat a team when they play them every year in 5 test match series. You know everything about the opposition when you play them every single year. Example: India vs Sri Lanka. India is so much use to them that they can beat them in India and in Sri Lanka. That is like Ashes for us :lol We have beat them probably in 7 series out of last 10 we played. So stop dreaming about your dominance looking at a regular series so called the "Ashes".

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Congratulations to England cricket team on No.1 Test ranking. They outplayed india in almost every department of the game.
On England, South Africa matter I feel SA is better then England at the moment so England vs SA series will be a treat to watch I guess.

Sobi

Banned
Absolutely not. England will still be relishing their chances given they have been more than good away from home against the likes of Australia and RSA. India just managed to sneak past NZL in a 3 test series at home.

If at all anyone stands a chance to pip England off the top spot, it is South Africa.

Last but not the least, you were next to marvelous as a joker throughout the series with some utterly ridiculous posts. Continue being so.

Joker and me? haha you're funny. You are the one looking like an idiot. Praising England's performance is worth it at this time but being over confident with it is being an idiot. Don't you have a brain to use here? They have just won a home series. It is nothing. We will kill you guys in India. No big deal. A home series is nothing and proves nothing. I can say that India is the best team in the world because they have beaten almost every team at home in Test series for the last 3 or 4 years. There you go. Name me one good team who we didn't beat at home for last 4 years. We certainly did and now we are better. You are being a total idiot here. You will be proved better if you beat us in India but that won't happen because even England is good only in its own backyard and probably that is the reason that the creator of the sport has only been able to win one major (not so major) world cup in the history of cricket :lol:lol:lol:lol

----------

So. If England beat India in India then they are better? Which means that if they lose in India they are worse? So therefore if India loses in England then they are worse than England because they didn't beat them so are therefore not better? Good to see you've seen the light :clap

lol are you trying to be a comedian here? you are just making yourself look like a fool with that. I don't even wanna explain because my explanation will go in brains but a person without it won't have any place to keep them. :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I can say that India is the best team in the world because they have beaten almost every team at home in Test series for the last 3 or 4 years. There you go. Name me one good team who we didn't beat at home for last 4 years.

South Africa?

And you proved my point further. Continue continue...
Just waiting on Mark, Jack and co to wrap up things on comedians like you.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not one to gloat, but have some of that India you massive set of fails. Especially you Yuvraj you utter bell end.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Not the best day to be both an Indian fan and a Liverpool fan...

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Boy, aren't you greedy? Finished 1-1, Suarez missed spot kick after 5 mins. Stale opening day performance as usual. Thankfully, England made my day.

P

pcfan123

Finally the cricket world is normal, the number 1 test spot belongs to a team that deserves it

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think Aus probably deserved it when Warne, McGrath et al were in the team.

Speaking of Shane I saw a picture of someone who claimed to be him in the paper today and did a double take. What's Liz Hurley done to him?

Users who are viewing this thread