Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Meh, doing it for yonks makes it all the more annoying. 17 off the over, didn't remotely look like getting a wicket. There was little chance of England doing anything special before that first over, let alone now. Awful start.

James Anderson you just got flicked of the hips for 6 :happy:hpraise

:eek::eek::hpraise chea Chris.

Last edited:
Time for heads to roll, either that or we just cancel the Ashes and accept a 5-0 defeat.

England are the funniest team in world cricket. Without a doubt. That was the most boring innings I've seen in a long time.

Tbf, the pitch is difficult to bat on. Ask Chris Gayle...

I was being sarcastic lol. The pitch is fine. We're just poor. Stop getting so defensive.

Yes it must be the pitch, Test cricket too many runs, ODIs too much bounce. We just can't do **** right down here in the Caribbean :D

Will was being sarcastic.

Dimi getting the Gayle special here. these pitches in the Caribbean, just cant bat on them.

I must stop myself from posting my opinions on this game or i will be on mod preview for the rest of my life, but, this picture sums up my demeanour.

DomARGH!!.JPG

I get it Gas; England are so bad that it's made you put on weight and grow crap facial hair? I guess we really are that bad.

Wow, Gayle is going nuts. Changed channels and saw the highlights of his short innings and some brilliant hitting there.

Gilly Fan added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

I get it Gas; England are so bad that it's made you put on weight and grow crap facial hair? I guess we really are that bad.

I guess you can never grow facial hair as well as Brett Geeves.

Users who are viewing this thread