Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Finally, well done Harmy he's done well today probably clipping top so good decision on my books.
Hopefully we can get another couple of wickets before the close to really put ourselves on top.

Well that didn't look out to me but I guess this is part of the great levelling "you win some, you lose some" process...

Hmm, the first actual difficult decision and it's given, just hope they start to give the plumb ones now. Hopefully we can pick up another this evening. 1 brings 2 as they say!

They've been plumb a few times and finally he's given it good bowling by Swann.

Graeme Swann is looking an absolute star. These conditions here and in India suit him perfectly, but that does not detract from what has been an exhibition of finger spin bowling.

Swanns looked quite dangerous when he's aimed for the stumps got a bit of in drift and spun it enough to straighten, he's been alot better than I though he would be in this match.

Two more wickets before the end of play would be awesome for England. Swann has looked brilliant in this match, and has secured his spot for the next Test for definite. Looking forward to seeing Swann bowl for England, as its been exciting and productive so far.

And another, unless Weather intervenes England have won this/should win this, Broads finally showing us what he's got at test level which is pleasing to see.

This is the big one these two are the only people I see who are capable of stopping England bowling.

And another, unless Weather intervenes England have won this/should win this, Broads finally showing us what he's got at test level which is pleasing to see.

This is the key partnership. If anyone in the Windies team can bat out 3 sessions these two can. Add to that possible bad weather tomorrow...
We should definitely win from here but let's not get complacent.

Broad is a beaut. He's deserved that and I can see him getting a few more. If Sarwan goes today, then England are in heaven. One wicket today and the match is England's easily. This partnership is vital.

Meant to be showers tomorrow. I doubt this ground is exactly high tech in it's drainage system as well.

England will have to bowl well. the next 2 wickets are massive, this partnership obviously and Nash is a more than decent batsmen who will be suited to just having to spend time out there.

Users who are viewing this thread