Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Shah out now :p good to see him going for attacking options he should have a decent run in the team now has done well in this match.

Hopefully we'll see KP in full swing now. We only need one quick partnership of 50 from 60 odd balls and we're nearly there.

As long as Powell keeps getting the cheap wickets and he keeps his place for the next test I am happy!

We are going OK we need start running between the wickets like it's an ODI match though. If KP gets going we can get going we can get the runs we need in a hours batting.

I jinxed him. He played quite well despite his low score and batted how we needed him too. Hopefully Cook doesn't go all defensive now. KP to come in and smash a few boundaries, hopefully.

Am trying to understand Gayle's persistence with Benn, who was just doing little to nothing to bother the batsmen and compounded that by a no ball, he brings Taylor on and his 2 overs cost 16 runs, am trying to understand why he have not try and toss up a few himself, it seems like he is waiting for a declaration or weather intervention!!!

Is Prior in before Flintoff because they've realised he's a much better bat or cause Flintoff's injured?

As Broad's now in, must be the latter :(.

With both Colly & KP out though I don't see why we shouldn't declare even if Freddie's injured

Last edited:
I don't think you can look at Cooks innings today as another 50 and out, have to look at the situation really, he was never going to get 100 trying to score quickly, he can't do it. Haven't seen the wicket yet.

Why isn't Fred in? Is he injured that badly? We need him in top shape for the ashes so I would rest him for the next game if it's bad. Bring in Rashid I suppose.

Someone on cricinfo predicted England would declare at 5 for 211. That's funny because that is the exact same score I was thinking they would end up with. Maybe people talk to me in my sleep. Stranger things have happened. I know people watch my every move, but I doubt any of you will believe me.

Why do they watch me? Because I am a "terrorist" and they need to keep an eye on me so I don't firebomb my neighbour's house.:mad:

Nah bring Bell in at 6, his best position for me. We'd have a heck of a batting line-up with Bell at 6 and on form with Prior at 7. I don't think Rashids good enough yet tbh, not considering we'll need to win. Strauss needs to declare, should have done after Colly got out.

Users who are viewing this thread