England vs SL 2nd Test Sponsored by Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coach

Be careful lads.

If it is sunshine for the next few days (not likely) the Edgbaston will turn (it has done for quite a while, probably second biggest turner in England after Old Trafford).

Surprise could be of a Loudon late entry.

.......lets see how this works out , first time i tried fantasy crikcet on another website i came first lolz ........but wont expect it this time

wow nice, thats what happened with me too, i won my first one here, and then two 3rds, but now lots of very low finishes :) because i like to gamble on my choices.

Andrew Flintoff
Paul Collingwood
Kevin Pietersen
Andrew Strauss
Marcus Trescothick
Kumar Sangakkara
Sanath Jayasuriya
Matthew Hoggard
Muttiah Muralitharan
Chaminda Vaas
Sajid Mahmood

Captain : Marcus Trescothick
Bonus 1 : Sanath Jayasuriya
Bonus 2 : Andrew Flintoff
Bonus 3 : Kevin Pietersen
Bonus 4 : Muttiah Muralitharan

" Replaced Cook with Strauss "

Last edited:
Sanath Jayasuriya is not playing (check cricinfo). And also don't you think it's a bit risky not choosing any Sri Lankan batsmen.

It looks like another very strong turnout for this match. There are 81 registered users with over 8 hours to go. It's gonna make winning very hard unfortunately :(

I hear there is rain which should delay the start of play. Not exactly what I wanted as I need the SL starting 11.

I heard the same,infact some say that the game may we washed out in all 5 days,hopefully that doesnt happen.Also seems to be a strong likelihood that Malinga might play,lets see if that does happen.

It is expected to rain most of the time until Saturday, and hopefully from Saturday onwards will begin to pick up... hopefully.

No rain today in Birmingham, all down South, but the rest of the four days will be affected, except maybe for Saturday.

I would say we should get a result. Weather forecasters have been all over the place lately. I certainly don't trust in them.

Haha what a classic, Upul out for a duck and I captained him :p

I don't have Tharanga, so that's good news for me.

There are 91 registered players now. It's going to be tough to win this one.

Batsman 1 Marcus Trescothick
Batsman 2 Upul Tharanga
Batsman 3 Alastair Cook
Batsman 4 Kevin Pietersen
Batsman 5 Mahela Jayawardene
Wicket Keeper Kumar Sangakkara
All-Rounder 1 Andrew Flintoff
Bowler 1 Lasith Malinga
Bowler 2 Chaminda Vaas
Bowler 3 Matthew Hoggard (C)
Bowler 4 Sajid Mahmood

not a good start for Tharanga :help