English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Because he's a below par bowler. Now don't bombard me with stats and such because I can't be arsed, but everytime i've seen him bowl he's been garbage.

You made that comment, and that's the one I replied to. If you don't want to get involved in discussion, then don't make comments that will clearly be controversial.

Durham being embarassed by the University side haha. 84/7 with some Glover fella taking 5/14 from 8 overs! Awesome stuff. Blackwell's out there now though, I'm sure he'll get a few.

Maybe you should have read manee's response and then my further response to that before you posted it then. I clearly wasn't trying to argue as you so kindly suggested.

I saw Manee's response, but was mid post when you made your retort, so didn't see it until I'd submitted my reply. I didn't mean 'argue' in the confrontational sense here either, more in the debating sense. Personally if I don't want to get involved in a dicussion, I don't make a post that could clearly have a point argued against.

Feel Kent need to get their overseas player sorted soon. Missing out on Clark is a bit of a blow, bit more quality in the bowling department would help.

Taunton is one heck of a road. A record for James Hildreth though for the earliest Triple Ton in a County Season. Made 303* in Somerset's innings of 672/4, Craig Kieswetter also made his maiden FC Ton, making 150*. Sort of puts Ian Bell's innings into perspective really, at least he made a score though, road or not.

James Hildreth > Cheteshwar Pujara.

Strange this, rain stopping play in the IPL in South Africa, yet we've started on time and it's sunny in the FP Trophy game.

Essex going well. Nice catch from Foster to get the young lad Willey out. Foster's gotta be given a go with England soon, such a good keeper.

Very well done by Essex. This guy Walker is simply a gun. I liked his temperament and shot selection. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I saw him for playing Kent last year.

Yes you would have done Vaiby. But he moved to Essex as other people were starting to take his place in the team!

holdenator added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Bell gets ANOTHER hundred! 108 out of Warwicks total of 271. Why could he not do this for England or is this now the real Ian Bell we are seeing?

Hopefully this is the real Ian Bell. Maybe him getting dropped has done him alot of good. Given him the hunger for runs and made him realise he needs to be more mentally strong. We all know he's a class player, just has failed to show it at International level. If he keeps scoring runs he'll be back for England though, he's too good not to be in the Test squad. Just needs some runs behind him!

Vaughan played a typical Vaughan OD innings by the looks of things as well. 43 off 44. Bell's in the driving seat at the minute.

and Chris Woakes has impressed once more. 5 overs, 1 maiden, 18 runs and the wicket of Marcus Trescothick for 29. Awesome stuff. Seems a real talent.

Wouldn't call that, "Awesome stuff". Good bowling, but not awesome. Seems we lacked runs today.

Users who are viewing this thread