English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Yorkshire are finally on the tele and I forgot lol. Then when I put it on we're playing badly. Bad dismissal for Bresnan, just a silly shot tbh. Heck even Mahmood is bowling well :S.

Dr. Pepper added 8 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

OMG what a ridiculous wicket :mad:

That was absolutely brilliant! Square on in the face! OFGGGGFLOOREEDDDD!!

That was one of the oddest and funniest things I've seen on a cricket pitch, poor pigeon though got it right on the face.

Naa, don't worry Lee it's a personal joke with my friends. We played a game at the hype of swine flu time and their keeper whacked this face mask on. Huge outcry in our team saying he's got swine flu and is wearing it so he doesn't give it to other people :p...Was quite a funny game.

Don't you just get fed up with all this swine flu tosh? Don't you feel like screaming 'EVEN IF YOU GET IT IT WILL ONLY BE A COLD!'.

Go yesterday Kev? Was following it on Cricinfo, 104 is an awful total in Twenty20 but at least the bowlers made a fist of it.

Go yesterday Kev? Was following it on Cricinfo, 104 is an awful total in Twenty20 but at least the bowlers made a fist of it.
No, didnt get home from work until the last 3 or 4 overs. Was listening on Medium Wave while driving back, more hiss than commentary for most of the journey until I got nearer home!

I'm hoping we won't be using the same wicket for our game tomorrow against The Sharks.

Users who are viewing this thread