English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Freddie ftw. Got a wicket with his 2nd ball of his return. Looks as though he'll definitely be fit for Cardiff now, unless something goes wrong. Really good for England, he should be able to get a good few games under his belt, and hopefully a nice haul of wickets and some runs!

Good to see Freddy back in action, if he's fit enough to bowl at this stage barring another injury he definetely should be fit for the Ashes and with a few games under his belt.

Also on a side note Monty's in the runs!

Flintoff's feeling no effect on his comeback it would appear. 4 wickets in the first innings and at the moment has just bowled 4 maidens in a row at the beggining of the second and he's taken a few catches. As per usual his batting hasn't been very good on return.

Freddie and Saj ftw. Fred's bowled 6 overs, 5 maidens 1-0, with Saj bowling 8 overs, 4 maidens, 13-3. Durham getting spanked. Chapple's picked up 1-1 off 3 as well. Nice work Lancs!

Chester Le Street must be a minefield atm.

But I love Fredward. I really do hope we can get a full Ashes out of him. I just know he's got one big series left in him.

Nice big ton from Yards today, 159, 400 in 100 overs. Prior hit 82 iirc. Nash got 50 odd and Smith is about to get 50. Bowled them out for 288 yesterday. Looking good for a win.

Saj Mahmood finally showing some genuine wicket taking ability with the ball. I was impressed by him in the Roses game I saw on Sky, and he's just taken 6/30 from 14 overs. Awesome stuff. Just a shame that Lancs are gonna lose, can't see them chasing over 200 on that deck, unless they get a Freddie special!

wow, 620 declared. Chawla hit 100 from 80 balls including 6 sixes, then he got 2 Worcs wickets. Should be a nice big win tomorrow.

Bit of a hammering for Lancashire today, but Freddie is back and hopefully is going to hold up, Moores will have him firing for the Ashes if he stays fit. 6-77 isnt too bad for his first game back, even if it was a bowlers wicket.

Oh and Sureshot, Prior hit 82 from 87 in that massive score for your bunch as well, good to see him getting some form before the Ashes

Yeah pretty much everyone contributed. I don't think anyone else will get the gloves, Foster hasn't done much in the T20.

id rather have Davies playing than Foster, hes good with the gloves and a better batsman than Foster. Will be interesting to see how he does against Chawla today, he plays pace well but not to sure about he against spin.

Users who are viewing this thread