English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
33 with the Bat and 28 with the ball, not to bad. He had a better 50 over season 44 @ 82 with the bat and 21 with the ball.

Atleast his bowling seems to be coming on nicely. I was hoping he would kill it over there with the bat though.

Is Cosgrove injured? Can't see him in the Glamorgan and I was looking forward to seeing him again.
Cosgrove was signed as a short term replacement for Herschelle Gibbs while he was occupied with IPL and international duty; he won't be returning either as Glamorgan opted not to retain his contract.

Strange he was going so well for them. I hope he finds another club, he needs all the FC matches he can get given the way SA treat him.

Trott not even on eye on England today. Disgrace, about time the selectors grew a pair and picked a player on merit not their repuatation on sky.

Trott is God. First man to hit 500 T20 runs in a season. If he doesn't play an ODi or T20i this summer I will be annoyed.

LF, he was dangerman tbf. Scoring runs on Sky should help him with England I hope.

terrific game yesterday :)
RHB is a brilliant spinner and a nice little knock from Nash at the end of our innings gave us momentem to win the game.

Roll on finals day

Finals day here we come. Got to see about 4 balls last night. Very busy, about 6,500 in. We came back so strongly thanks to RHB and Beer, who looked to mature a lot as a cricketer last night.

Can't believe I forgot to post this, but a big shout out to David Warner. Flew all the way from Australia just to play in the Quarter Finals and got out for a duck :D

Went to the first day of the Northants game today, we bowled okay, Finn was the best bowler, Richardson was quite good too.

Bloody Tredwell, probably prevented us from being able to win and nab top spot

Bloody Tredwell, probably prevented us from being able to win and nab top spot
Doubt anyone is going to win, the pitch has flattened right out. Was moving around a tiny bit in the fist innings, but conditions were perfect for batting. Kent didn't bowl well at all. Second day looked harder to bat at first but nothing too difficult, but yesterday there looked to be nothing in the wicket at all. Suspect today will be the same, although I'm not going. I chose not to attend the last day so I could have an extra day at the Middlesex match starting Wednesday - although it looks like it'll rain for the whole match.

Doubt anyone is going to win, the pitch has flattened right out. Was moving around a tiny bit in the fist innings, but conditions were perfect for batting. Kent didn't bowl well at all. Second day looked harder to bat at first but nothing too difficult, but yesterday there looked to be nothing in the wicket at all. Suspect today will be the same, although I'm not going. I chose not to attend the last day so I could have an extra day at the Middlesex match starting Wednesday - although it looks like it'll rain for the whole match.
Well shows what I know. While I was sercretly hoping for a win I just didn't think there was time in the match for one. Didn't see Kent bowling out Derbyshire in time for a run chase. Shame I watched 3 days of mainly bland cricket to miss a corker of a 4th day.

News today that Martin van Jaarsveld has signed a new deal with Kent. Take that you Lanc Gits :p

Users who are viewing this thread