English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Let's go the Hales! Notts to win this, and that will be one hell of a final.

I think we should win it from here. Should anywho.

If we get a Hales and Patel partnership things could quickly swing our way a couple of quick wickets and its another story altogether.

Themer added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Well I'm a big fat jinx.

Kartik is just too good. Another wicket here and you Notts boys are in trouble. I need this win, I live in Nottinghamshire and always give a lot of banter :p

He's getting tonked off this over though, brilliant batting and a massive six.

Come on Samit.

Lanky the Giraffe by a mile. He looked like a professional runner in comparison.

Samit's a fat bugger. If we can keep him to singles he'll have to retire because of dehydration. He'd collapse if he was forced to run a three. Good slogger though...

I wasn't being specific to this innings, as yes, he has played some quality shots. Watched him in a charity game on Monday where the boundaries were about 40 yards long and he was awful.

Anyway, need a breakthrough now. Looks like rain might cut this game short.

Fats Patel coming good, what does he look like nowadays? has he lost any weight?

No.

treva added 9 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

That lad's ████, isn't he Ollie? ;)

What a catch. Could be the deciding factor. Need Hussey and we are back in the drivers seat.

Wow, I've been watching the matches and it has been pure excitement. Loved the first match as Hampshire chased down the target. This match has been fantastic as well especially the Buttler innings and comeback. I'm supporting the Somerset here.

Users who are viewing this thread