English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Panesar's suddenly looking back to his somewhere near his best with Sussex. Had an amazing spell in the OD match a few days ago and he's taken a five for today. He's been doing well quietly this season in the FC for Sussex.

I'd still have Rashid easily as my second spinner for the Ashes but its good to see that there is some competition.

For Panesar to genuinely stake his claim for a test squad place he needs to keep this going well into next year. If he can't then I'd suggest he give up aspirations of playing for England tbh.

Themer added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Just seen Glamorgan's scorecard and its pleasing to see that Harris is still continuing to improve nicely.

Very encouraging to see him bowl extremely economically on what was a flat track for seamers.

This Briggs looks a very canny bowler for Hampshire. Has the tactical nous of someone alot older than his years.

His record for Hampshire this year in Twenty20 is phenomenal. His FC record isn't too bad either.

Danny Briggs and James Vince <3 Finals day here we come. Glad Notts got through too, like watching them play. Hales, Brown, Patel, Dussey, Nannes and Sidey are always entertaining to watch.

We threw that away. I think the team needs some restructuring, Goodwin is starting to hold the team back a bit imo, his form has been going down a slope for a while and we need to re-build with a strong batsman from another county.

Batting is our weak link, and it showed today. Notts bowled well, but Mullaney needs to go for more than 18 from his 4 overs!

Wow this is no disrespect to Sussex or Notts but how in the hell did Kirtley bowl that well?

He isnt the same bowler he once was

Kirtley's a quality T20 bowler, at county level anyway. Has an excellent yorker, decent bouncer and good changes of pace. He's been tearing up the T20 competition year after year. He's up there with Alfonso Thomas and Graham Napier as far as the best Domestic T20 bowlers go.

What an incredible finals day Hampshire, Notts, Somerset and Essex would be! Would be incredible! Get the beers in day!

Nasser just called Tim Phillips (29) and David Masters (32) exciting fearless young cricketers. And this from a bloke who'd of probably played with them or against them both at some point.

:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread