English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
That was knocking leg stump out of the ground, no matter what the commentators think.

That was knocking leg stump out of the ground, no matter what the commentators think.

Nah, you don't give those out. After watching the hawkeye it was just clipping.

Put it this way if URDS (or whatever its called) was being used it would have still been not out.

We were robbed! The thing that annoyed me was the umpire didn't even give it a thought, he just walked away. Extraordinary game though, one of the best.

Great game. Both the teams played really well.

Nah, you don't give those out. After watching the hawkeye it was just clipping.

Put it this way if URDS (or whatever its called) was being used it would have still been not out.

Which has been the critical thing about UDRS. I think it was Botham making the point in one of the Tests, a delivery like that is knocking stumps out of the ground, that's my point.

Not surprised we weren't given it though, in this tournament situation.

We were robbed! The thing that annoyed me was the umpire didn't even give it a thought, he just walked away. Extraordinary game though, one of the best.

You can walk and think, the umpire has to take in to consideration moving away from the stumps situation so as to not get hit by ball/fielder/batsman in such a scenario.

As for the LBW at the end, it was tight, could have gone any way.

He's never going to give it out after walking away from the stumps. And it's not like he needs to see if there is a run out, he'd only go to the 3rd umpire anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread