English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. you should have put the backup in a text file or something. Not in the actual thread of the league. Don't worry. I'm not even the manager of the team. Just improve Hauritz's averages and it will be just fine :p

hedger_14 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Nah. I was just randomly going through the pages after finding out you were posting different stuff throughout the first 5 pages of the thread.

Because that was the back-up i made in case the original database in my flash drive encounters a problem.
You weren't supposed to see those.

lol. you should have put the backup in a text file or something. Not in the actual thread of the league. Don't worry. I'm not even the manager of the team. Just improve Hauritz's averages and it will be just fine :p

Nah. I was just randomly going through the pages after finding out you were posting different stuff throughout the first 5 pages of the thread.

The obvious thing to do would be to upload it to a private storage place like dropbox, or email it to yourself... Not include it in the thread somewhere

The different stuff throughout the first pages is the links he puts to archive old stuff...

oh very well. How come bcvs came to know that hedger had seen it?:facepalm

Yeah. What's the point in changing it. It makes no difference apart from the fact that Callum will know not to play Hauritz.

It depends on what settings you have for page view actually :p

Chewie added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

oh and btw, I don't see how you can have Harbhajan down as an bowling all-rounder but not have Johnson, Mills, Woakes or Wainwright down as one

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

And Moeen Ali bowls part time spin. Probably more than part time really.

oh and btw, I don't see how you can have Harbhajan down as an bowling all-rounder but not have Johnson, Mills, Woakes or Wainwright down as one
Oh,just put him as a bowling allrounder just for the heck of it.
Not that i have given him a batting average boost.

And Moeen Ali bowls part time spin. Probably more than part time really.
I know.
I have seen him bowl frequently in the Clydesdale Bank Pro40 recently.

Lol what just happened cuz I seemed to miss it. :p

Woah Close game there. The batsmen should have chased it more comfortably given the position the bowlers put themselves in. Benkenstein was fantastic low down the order and it was pleasing to see him come up with a knock like that.

Need Shah to play an important innings soon, he has been the only one who hasnt fired so far for us.

Important game against Taunton now. Both teams in good form so we should try to keep our form going.

He's mentioned it before, and you should be able to tell by the layout of the scorecards ;)

But I suppose you don't compete in many leagues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread