English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCCHeader.png

NEWS

A-Team coming good

liam-neeson-as-col-hannibal-smith-the-a-team-movie-image-400x6003.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together

Hahahaha, Hannibal Smith coming good. ooolala. Plans are working man. What am I talking about, you fool the match - Manchester beating Bucks by 6 wkts with 3.1 overs to spare.

Jayawerdene you sucks man, you shouldn't perform for any other team except the WPL champions Sizzling Silvers. You cheat.:p Who the hell is bell, I'll ring his balls if he would get more than 20 in any match from now on. These two were pain in the ass.

Ahh won't say anything about Raina, the lad is performing for India.:spy

Napier and McLaren should FO seeing that they were bloody expensive in bowling.

Where are the boys, yeah baby, Bopara and Morgan, candies to both after the match with some chicks.
JPD just clicked at right moment and Flintoff gets 2 chicks for his captaincy + performances. Just played the right knock down the order. He is such a good player. Ahh and I see Bollinger and Harris the two aussie guys were completely pwned.:p

Akshay said, " Man this is rocking, Boys are just clicking at right moments. This is really going superb. Kudos to Riz and Kirsten for their hard work. Also Flintoff is the right guy for captaincy, see he has been leading from the front, runs, wickets, catches, he's got all with some terrific plans and rotation of bowling. Also the Morgan guy is brilliant, he is just too marvellous to say the least. I love this guy, so brilliant that I never wanted to practise with him, he just smashes every delivery.:p He is just god gifted, he has batting in his soul. That's why we are the unbeatables.:) Also these Nottinghams are a threat, they should lose one-two now."

MCCfooter.png

Last edited:
Really good stuff Akshay :laugh

bcvstheworld added 4 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Also these Nottinghams are a threat, they should lose one-two now.

You'll have to fix that yourself as you face them in the very next round,this time in their backyard.

Really good stuff Akshay :laugh

thanks man thanks.
Cheers that you have updated my coach.:p

AkshayS added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

You'll have to fix that yourself as you face them in the very next round,this time in their backyard.

Flintoff and co. will take care of it. No tensions.:)
Defeating Nottinghams in their place would be a great feeling, waiting for it eagerly. Preparation on for the team.:)

Well we should beat Manchester this time around. A bit disappointed that Hauritz didn't play on maybe one of our only poor pitches but a good result there and the team will now be looking forward to the top of the table clash which could decide who tops the group. I'd rather not have our team playing Taunton in the finals though so I'm not sure.

I never said that you wouldn't. I hope you do. I'm just saying that I would rather not face you in the semi's, whether that means i come second and so do you or I come first and so do you.

I never said that you wouldn't. I hope you do. I'm just saying that I would rather not face you in the semi's, whether that means i come second and so do you or I come first and so do you.

You want to face us in the final? :)

Lol at the way are batting just collapsed. I was soo pissed. Thank God the bowlers were up for it.

6 in 6! Its great but we need to keep our feet on the ground and make sure we dont lose our heads when it matters.

Lol at the way are batting just collapsed. I was soo pissed. Thank God the bowlers were up for it.

6 in 6! Its great but we need to keep our feet on the ground and make sure we dont lose our heads when it matters.

I think us two are the best teams in the south division :) Zorax will be happy that he'll get some money back from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread