English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my team but I'll listen to any offers.

Probable XI:

1. Michael Carberry/Brad Haddin
2. Craig Kieswetter (wk)
3. Hashim Amla
4. Owais Shah*
5. Alexei Kervezee/Brad Haddin
6. JP Duminy/Dwayne Bravo^
7. Andrew Hall^
8. James Tredwell/Nathan Hauritz^
9. Dale Steyn^
10. James Anderson^
11. Graham Onions/Ben Hilfenhaus^

So Amla, Steyn and Duminy/Bravo are my 3 most likely Internationals then I'll either have Haddin, Hauritz or Hilfenhaus as my other International player as I still have good enough alternate players in Carberry/Kervezee, Onions and Tredwell.

I did a bit of searching and apparently both Alastair Cook and Michael Hussey have kept a few times before. These have been either A games or under-19 or similar level. I will probably let them keep wicket for their respective teams

This is my likely starting XI

Graeme Smith*
Joe Denly
Ricky Ponting
Mark Ramprakash
David Hussey^
Phil Mustard+
Ryan ten Doeschate^
Graeme Swann^
Sajid Mahmood^
Shaun Tait^
Steven Finn^

Got decent backups as well. Got Ferguson to cover batsmen, Albie Morkel as the backup allrounder and Umar Gul in case Tait turns out to be a dud. I'll probably open with Denly see how he goes but also got Joyce and Stirling if need be. Bowling is probably a bit on the weaker side but overall pretty happy with my squad.

I should have gone for Compton instead of Denly. That's probably my only regret.

Let's see. It's hard to make a decent looking trade including Finn.

I'd say Onions for Finn is a fair trade, Onions has played 4 ODI's while Finn hasn't played any and both have similar List A averages while Onions has played a few more games.

But I'm happy if you want to do a double trade although I can't think of a good one that you'll accept so you could make me an offer.

Ok, fair enough.

If you're not joking Sartaj, then yes. I have 2 spinning all-rounders already so I can live without him and Watson gives my team some strength at the top of the order.

Haha, I thought you were joking :p

Just wasn't sure though cause you have a fair few all-rounders. But nope, you offered and I accepted so the trade will go through :p

I cant give of Yardy and I also fail to understand why you need him considering you have already got Patel, Rashid and Vettori.

Yardy and Patel are basically the same tbh...

I need a temporary/co-manager for about 2-3 weeks (essentially the whole season) because my exams start tomorrow and i don't want to spend much time online.
Do whatever you want to but just remember that you can't trade the players,only i can. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread