English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Bcvs, i'll take over for you. I've got a good knowledge of the county system, so i'm good to have as a manager.

Harrisb can take over if bcvs says it's ok.

Sorry this hasn't started guys, been busy hanging out with mates and I'm working too.

I don't mind chewie, you need to have a life as well as whatever you get up to on here.

Great to see that this hasn't started until now. Saved a lot of pressure from myself. (grins)

Just to keep everyone updated, I've done all the ratings but I haven't put them into the sim or tested them yet. I've been quite busy working and hanging out with friends due to it being the holiday. Holidays also mean I'm pretty lazy and when I'm at home I just watch tv. But we will hopefully have practice matches before Christmas, and then break until the New Year.

How many practice matches do people want? 3?

hmm having some weird problems. An advice would be useful:

I can't see the team files in my cricsim folder. But they appear when I run the program.

Also, I can't save scorecards or commentary.

Chewie added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

hmm I think I've figured it out, don't worry. It's terribly annoying having to run it in a virtual machine

I can't save them either, but like Riz said and I think you've figured out, the last match gets saved in your folder.

The problem I was having before was that even though I couldn't save them, they weren't appearing either.

I had to move it to a different folder and it works now.

Chewie added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

You can post your lineup for the warmup matches in the social group now. Home team chooses pitch type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread