English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squads updated for the millionth time. Check to see if they are correct. If everyone is happy with their squads, we can get this all started by next week.

Wait up, I'm trying to get Andre Adams off AT, the trade offer was on the last page if he's reading this.

Wait up, I'm trying to get Andre Adams off AT, the trade offer was on the last page if he's reading this.

Sorry, I meant "once everyone is happy with their squads". I'll give everyone however long they need to finalise their squad. But not too long or else they'll be no matches and just endless trading.

Hmmm, I need the spinner, and Nel's probably my second best pace bowler.

What about either Azhar Mahmood, Pedro Collins, or Corey Collymore?

I'd say all of them would be rated about the same bowling wise, it's just that Adams is one of my personal favourites, hence why I want him.

What about McKenzie for Adams? I'm in need of an opener and I suppose, it'd be a fair one.

What about McKenzie for Adams? I'm in need of an opener and I suppose, it'd be a fair one.

You've already got three, Jaques, Ryder, and Tendulkar.

That trade would stuff up my teams balance, as ATM I've only got two openers, McKenzie and Porterfield.

So you're no interest in Azhar Mahmood, Pedro Collins, or Corey Collymore.

Now I can play six New Zealanders if I want, as Marshall and Adams are both local players (Irish and Welsh passports respectively). :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread