English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA trade :

Umar Gul OUT
Ajantha Mendis IN

@ Truman : Not sure , drafts are required for some of the managers , but that maximum 3 FA trades rule can certainly be scrapped off .

I'm done with it. The team looks pretty good and probably I won't release players.

Yea my 4 overseas players in the xi seems to have been sorted . Locals need some reshaping though . And I'm not releasing players either .

Final squad:

Tim Ambrose
Robert Key
Michael Lumb
Anthony McGrath
Kevin Pietersen
Kumar Sangakkara
Cameron White

Angelo Mathews

Samit Patel
Shane Watson

James Anderson
Stuart Broad (c)
Glenn Chapple
Umar Gul
Dale Steyn

Danny Briggs
George Dockrell
Imran Tahir

Afraid-Man.jpg

Its gonna take some performance from our boys to defend the title , Notts definitely start as favorites .

Gay, I would prefer to have a draft and no trading...

I was planning to just get rid of most of my team in the draft, that's why I wasn't bothered doing any trading now, as I'd just be strengthening other teams while I'll just release the players they trade me.

If we're not going to have a draft, pretty much my whole team's up for trade, considering how they all more or less underperformed last season.

I guess most of you guys are done trading now, so I'm going to be left with a weaker team than last season, considering my best domestic bowler is no longer eligible.

Some of you guys made some really stupid trades as well, not sure how bcvs has ended up so strong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread