English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,it's an art. :D

bcvs rips people off
:spy

No,I had a great squad last season but not a particularly great XI.
I mean...Kulasekara, Sidebottom, Rashid, Shahzad and some more of such decent players hardly got any games,so decided to strengthen the possible xi this time,instead of having a flexible squad with good bench strength. :p

Gay, I would prefer to have a draft and no trading...

It's sorta my fault really, I have to admit. I should have said no FA trades at the beginning. When I realised that so much trading was going on and that a release/draft would be almost redundant, it was too late.

I take the blame for that.

Na, all good. It's almost impossible to please everyone, and in this case by the looks of things I'm the only one that's not happy by it.

This is the reason why I prefer to go straight into the draft though, which I have done with the NZPL.

Atm:

Andre Nel out for Mitchell Claydon
(On the list you've written Michael Claydon instead of Mitchell Claydon)

Jacob Oram out for Lonwabo Tsotsobe

Will have a look at my other options later.

I'm mainly looking to trade Hamish Marshall, Azhar Mahmood, Andre Adams and Corey Collymore. Ross Taylor, Shahid Afridi and Scott Styris are all open to offers as well.

I'm looking for a decent domestic bowler, doesn't need to be great, someone around Andre Nel's level (who I had to release).

Well no drafts is really a shock for me as I will have to replace 3 quality players with very mediocre ones, and releasing them is compulsory. :facepalm

Even if there was a draft,most of the managers would retain their squads,so wouldn't have made much difference I think.

It's sorta my fault really, I have to admit. I should have said no FA trades at the beginning. When I realised that so much trading was going on and that a release/draft would be almost redundant, it was too late.

I take the blame for that.

You shouldn't give bcvs unlimited trades, he's the biggest trade-whore about. Delays a season by about a week with all his trades.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread