English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trescothick last kept in 2005.

If you're changing that rule next season, then scrap my last trade for the time being. I'd rather hold on to Foster as he's one of the better English keepers going around.

So just to confirm that, James Foster in for Rory Hamilton-Brown. :p

He's kept more often than Eoin Morgan has :spy

Trescothick last kept in 2005.

If you're changing that rule next season, then scrap my last trade for the time being. I'd rather hold on to Foster as he's one of the better English keepers going around.

So just to confirm that, James Foster in for Rory Hamilton-Brown. :p

:lol Done.

@Iridium: Just contact me if any team is up for grabs. Just loving the way it is going ATM :thumbs

Bah ... what a start to the season - its the defending champions taking on this season's favorites .

Probable XI

Joyce/Denly
Stirling/Hales
Ponting
Smith *
Dussey/Guptill ^
RTD ^
Mustard +
Swann ^
Harris/Tait/Mendis ^
Mahmood/Botha ^
Payne/Gregory ^

Guptill is up for grabs in exchange for a decent overseas all rounder .

Changed my mind , Guptill has just penned a new 1 year deal with the Lightnings.
And Truman , are you gonna let the home sides choose the pitch type this time round or is it random based?

I still like my way the best where it's one pitch type per round, but judging by the lack of other leagues that do that, I think it's just me who likes that. And then in the playoffs I think the home team should get to chose, because in theory they should have some advantage for finishes higher on the table. Therefore there's no waiting around at the start of each round except in the playoffs, and everyone gets tested on different pitches, instead of what happened with me in the AfPL where I had like seven poor pitches in a row, which was the backbone of my championship. :D

And Truman , are you gonna let the home sides choose the pitch type this time round or is it random based?

Hopefully it'll be predecided.

It'll be the same as last season, where pitches designated to each match randomly.

I still like my way the best where it's one pitch type per round, but judging by the lack of other leagues that do that, I think it's just me who likes that. And then in the playoffs I think the home team should get to chose, because in theory they should have some advantage for finishes higher on the table. Therefore there's no waiting around at the start of each round except in the playoffs, and everyone gets tested on different pitches, instead of what happened with me in the AfPL where I had like seven poor pitches in a row, which was the backbone of my championship. :D

I think I only did that 'one pitch per round' when I ran CL4. However, I had already planned to allow the home side to pick pitch conditions during the finals this season.

Everyone, check your squads to see if their correct. AT, I'll update your squad after this. Still waiting on Akshay and Varun to trade out their ineligible players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread