Duminy
Shah
Kieswetter +
Vettori
Hall
Shahzad
Onions
Bollinger

Breese and Rashid to come in for Hall and someone else depending on the pitch. Stokes may come and play as well at some point.

Anyone wanna trade Bravo though? :D

I was the one who released Guptill in the first place...

I'd personally prefer Oram who's a free agent, compared to Bravo...

Purely on ODI stats there's nothing between them (Oram and Bravo), until you come to economy rate, where Oram's a whole run better.

Well,Oram does have great bowling stats but if a World XI were to be picked,99 out of 100 times Bravo would be considered ahead of Oram. :p

Why, I'd consider Oram ahead of Bravo...

The only reasons I can think of are because Bravo's overrated in tests and ODIs because of his T20 record, or because New Zealand > West Indies so Bravo bats at 5/6 for West Indies while he'd be down at 8 for New Zealand?

It's actually an interesting discussion, because most people would take Bravo ahead of Razzaq as well, yet statistically Razzaq is much better than him.

With Oram in , I have a much more balanced side , with a backup in place for almost every senior player with the exception of veterans like Smith , Ponting , RTD and Swann .

Probable XI

Joyce/Denly
Stirling/Hales (backup for batting)
Ponting
Smith *
Dussey/Oram
^
RTD ^
Mustard/Hales + (backup for keeping)
Swann ^
Harris/Tait/Mendis ^
Mahmood/Botha ^
Payne/Gregory ^

Last edited:
When you watch them play,you can see that Bravo's that much better.
And Razzaq was better than both of them until he switched to self-destruction mode by playing in the ICL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread