English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade with Sartaj confirmed, and following that Gary Wilson is replaced by Alex Hales (FA Trade)

Took 4 days to decide the right pick. And its James Foster.

I'm not done trading yet. :p

Well you still got plenty of time.

Fixtures are up. I'll give everyone a little more time for trading.

Had a short pre-season tournament lined up but couldn't be bothered putting it into this season. Might be next time.

I had some first class trials last season. Ratings worked really well but I've decided to can the idea. I really love FC matches and depending on how work/studies go, I may start a league for it. EPL will stay as a purely 50-over league.

I had some first class trials last season. Ratings worked really well but I've decided to can the idea. I really love FC matches and depending on how work/studies go, I may start a league for it. EPL will stay as a purely 50-over league.

It'll be good, English FC league?

Boom! 14 rounds should be awesome. Was thinking about having 14 rounds for the next season of my league, but wanted to see if any of the managers from my league had their league's fixtures that long, and much to my relief, your there as company. :p Yet to figure as to how to get the fixtures done though (a side plays 4 off its opposition sides once and the remaining 5 sides twice).

Boom! 14 rounds should be awesome. Was thinking about having 14 rounds for the next season of my league, but wanted to see if any of the managers from my league had their league's fixtures that long, and much to my relief, your there as company. :p Yet to figure as to how to get the fixtures done though (a side plays 4 off its opposition sides once and the remaining 5 sides twice).

The only reason I chose to do 14 rounds was because I only had 8 teams. Any more and it would have been a case of every team playing each other team once.

It'll be good, English FC league?

Nah, it'll be an international one. But that's ages away and might not even come about ;)

Man I need some good locals

What you really need are some spin bowlers. You have three part time spinners in Dilshan, Dussey and Stirling but I don't think they'll cut it.

I've opened up the SG thread for warm-up round 1 lineups. Post them when you can. Trading window to stay open over the two warm-up rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread