English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah, if you benefit that more than likely means that I won't benefit. :p

I won't be trading Shah for Taylor or Gul for Tsotsobe unless the other option favours me a bit, because last season Shah averaged 39 with a S/R of 104, and Gul was my best bowler averaging 27 with an E/R of 4.4. Taylor's EPL career reads is pretty dismal reading, 53 runs in five innings, and I had Tsotsobe in season two and he failed, and he didn't even play a game last season.

I'm not really interested in any of your international players for Gul.

What about Porterfield and Mascarenhas for Taylor and Yardy?

Porterfield has a decent record in seasons one and two averaging over 32 in both, so I assume he's rated better than Taylor who's done nothing in five EPL innings.

That trade's very even, don't make this like last season where you wouldn't even except my trades that were heavily favoured towards you. :p

What I am thinking is that Yardy is also my only dom spinner too. Hmm, how about Chanderpaul, Yardy + Any local quicks for Duminy, Mascarenhas + Finn?

Either ways I dont mind doing Taylor for Portefield individually. Basically tired of Taylor not performing for me, am pretty sure hes gonna do it for you

I'm not really interested in trading Finn unless you offer me Bell (which you're not going to do), because Finn's in the top several domestic bowlers. I'm happy to trade either Duminy (or Harbhajan if you want another spinner) since my four international players are pretty much set in stone.

Duminy > Chanderpaul, so in the trade above do you even need to involve Finn?

What about Porterfield and Mascarenhas and Duminy for Taylor and Yardy and Chanderpaul?

Porterfield - Taylor
Mascarenhas - Yardy
Duminy - Chanderpaul

I'm not really interested in trading Finn unless you offer me Bell (which you're not going to do), because Finn's in the top several domestic bowlers. I'm happy to trade either Duminy (or Harbhajan if you want another spinner) since my four international players are pretty much set in stone.

Duminy > Chanderpaul, so in the trade above do you even need to involve Finn?

What about Porterfield and Mascarenhas and Duminy for Taylor and Yardy and Chanderpaul?

Porterfield - Taylor
Mascarenhas - Yardy
Duminy - Chanderpaul

Chanderpaul is way better than Duminy, you just need to look at the stats to get that. Even in the last few years, Duminy has got a better average because hes owning up teams like Zimbabwe.

I am okay with Porterfield and Taylor as a straight swap, giving away Yardy is difficult cause I will be left with only Murali as a spinner so I need the deal to favour me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread