English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanderpaul is way better than Duminy, you just need to look at the stats to get that. Even in the last few years, Duminy has got a better average because hes owning up teams like Zimbabwe.

Since 1st January 2010 in matches just against the top eight teams:

Duminy - 690 @ 43, S/R 83
Chanderpaul - 248 @ 50, S/R 59

1. Duminy isn't a minnow bully with and average and S/R like that against the other top seven teams.
2. Chanderpaul actually averages more (:p), but with a S/R like that he's a liability because he's putting so much pressure on the batsmen at the other end.

I actually thought Duminy would have been quite a lot better, but I'd still give him the edge considering the lack of 50 over cricket Chanderpaul has actually played against the other top seven teams.

I am okay with Porterfield and Taylor as a straight swap, giving away Yardy is difficult cause I will be left with only Murali as a spinner so I need the deal to favour me.

I only really want Yardy (who you offered me originally :p), so I wouldn't have done a straight swap for Taylor with Porterfield because Porterfield has a much better EPL record. You've traded him now anyway, so that doesn't matter.

Like I said above you originally offered me Yardy, and he's the only player who I've really been after, so if you don't want to trade him anymore I guess we won't be able to reach an agreement.

Last edited:
I need a decent domestic pace bowler and/or an alright domestic spin bowler.

I can offer you any of these players/or a combination of them:

Neil McKenzie
William Porterfield
Dimitri Mascarenhas
Sajid Mahmood
David Payne

JP Duminy
Nuwan Kulasekara
Harbhajan Singh

I will take Symonds then if hes eligible.

Oh and Callum you can trade a spinner with Sartaj, cuz hes got loads.

I will take Symonds then if hes eligible.

Yep, he's fine.

ROFL.love the way Cal backs his point with all the stats... :p

Here are their stats in the EPL:

JP Duminy: 17 matches, 15 innings, 4 N.O, 510 runs @ 46.36, 78.95 SR, 5 fifties.
Chanderpaul: 14 matches, 14 innings, 3 N.O, 350 runs @ 31.82, 86.00 SR, 5 fifities

Duminy scores more but Chanderpaul scores faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread