English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great. :thumbs
Can't wait for the auction to start!

I won't mind if the teams are increased to 10 but it'll be tough to take a final call on that because despite there being some decent FA's,some of the teams lacked big local names.For instance,the Sharks had Ian Bell as their #1 local star who (no offence) isn't quite in the league of the likes of KP, Swann, Broad,etc

Dont Change The Name Of My Team But Please Get A New Logo :cheers

Any chance that you could retire Durham until I hopefully make a return sometime? I don't want anyone to stuff up my dominating record. :p

Btw in the Result Summary Birmingham's Rank should be 8, because atm it skips from 7 to 10.

Well I'm going away in a month for a month, and in that time I won't be coming on PC. So effectively I won't be able to take part for the next two months because before I go away I've got exams, although in that time I'll continue in the OPL assuming Dipak doesn't have a full reshuffle after one season. I definitely want to continue here, but Iridium shouldn't have to wait two months just for me, and whether he's even considering doing so I don't know. So assuming season six does go ahead before I get back, I'm saying maybe the team name Durham could get retired until I make a re-entrance in what would probably have to be the next full reshuffle, to avoid my record getting ruined. :p

Or if things start-up a couple of weeks before I get back, I could give Iridium orders before I go away of how I want to play the auction.

Last edited:
Any chance that you could retire Durham until I hopefully make a return sometime? I don't want anyone to stuff up my dominating record. :p

Btw in the Result Summary Birmingham's Rank should be 8, because atm it skips from 7 to 10.

Yea we could retire Durham, bring back in Taunton or allocate a side to another city.

I copied Birmingham's listing from the old table when the EPL had 10 teams and they were at the bottom so that's why. I'll fix it at the end of next season :p

-X-
Update #1

Just finished up the list of local players who will be in the auction. 60 players will take part (25 batsmen, 10 allrounders and 25 bowlers). I'll start allocating base prices tonight and start work on the SGs. At the moment, it looks like I'm going to aim for a June start, after the 9th 'cause I'll be busy with my best mates wedding.

I think almost everyone has confirmed they're staying on. Can't remember if BKB said he was staying or not.

Last edited:
Change in logo and Team name - Liverpool Cricket Club.

Logo's right here - just change 'football' to 'cricket'.

Vector-Logo-of-Liverpool-FC.png

Man this EPL is turning into a two-team dynasty. The rest of the managers need to pick up! :p

Shoo! :p Liverpool are still ranked second as far as the win% is concerned, and we also have a title to our name. So it'll be all the more fitting if we took home Season 6. :p

Yeah, I do want to change the name actually... But you'll need to wait whilst I come up with something good

Hmm, I think I'm going to start a multi-league franchise. Starting with

Manchester Thunder.

If you could do something with the logo below it would be nice

trentonthunder.JPG

I'd like to have a new logo too please,infact,wanted this to be done last season. :p

276469_142141352542712_7847611_n.jpg

The following changes are to be made:

1.Remove the 'Rugby League' part.
2.Replace the Blue background with Violet.
3.Replace the White 'Nottingham' text with Yellow.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread