Your Cricket Ever been out on...

This thread reminds me of college :). I didn't get out on 49 but I was batting with No.11 and the guy got out. He still remembers what I told him that day. :laugh

I remember when one of our 11th batsman left our opener stranded in the 90's. He was only a few runs off if I can remember.

I have played a lot cricket but shorter versions of the game. In a few long versions, I scored a century and it was memorable. My highest is 108. Never been out in 49 or 99

Have been out on 99 once.Was a final in the school and a 15 -over game.I got 99 off something like 48 or 49 deliveries.Was a shame to get out,when I tried to hit a big one and missed it completely.

My top score only 37 no, so no, never felt the pain

Don't ask me, it's rather shame, run out on 49 that too on a wide ball, was lookin for the strike

OMG check out my record against u-9 team of our school.:laugh

I hit 5 sixes and the last ball! OMG what happened?

I was bowled out:laugh.
I walked away from the stumps to place the ball, but that silly bloke bowling fastened the ball, and OMG! I missed record of Gary Sobers:D:crying

I didn't do this but a team mate of mine ended the innings needing 17 for his 100 off the last over. It looked doomed until he hit two sixes needing 2 off the last ball. He straight drove it and ran for two. Carried on past the stumps at his end with bat in the air towards the pavilion as the rest of the team burst out laughing. When he turned around he realized he had run 1 short at the bowlers end. Its only 1 run and he did get 99 of 62 balls. Oxted and Limpsfield CC - Play-Cricket - Oxted and Limpsfield CC - Sunday 1st XI vs Clarion CC - Friendly XI

I retired out after running 4 doubles in a row and puking all over the pitch.

Beat that

This has happened to me in different ways three times:
playing in a 20/20 needed 1 to win with 6 overs left, I was on 48 not out, knew if I wanted fifty it would have to come off that ball - I got caught out at point :(
again this time in a 45 over match i was on 48 not out with 1 ball of innings to go - only one fielder at point no one third man or cover, smashed it straight to him n could only run the single.
I remember back to my junior days when retiring at 35 in u15s. We had a warm up game vs the adult team a mixture of 1s 2s and 3s, I was on 34 not out and got un out running a 3rd run, so ended up on 36 out when I could've easily been 36 retired not out home n dry with a red inker

Users who are viewing this thread