Excruciating

Robertinho

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Am I the only one slightly annoyed by the fact teams can go for overs upon overs without scoring a single run?

On State level, as South Africa versus India, I have India 5/48 after 50 overs. Dravid just went out for 0 (132). That's 22 friggin' overs of nothing!

Massive flaw in the game, it's pretty disappointing. Even worse when you consider India were 0/33 off 5 overs initially.

it,s not surprising rahul dravid score 0 (132) he is the rock for india he does,nt move at all :rtfl . no just joke it is very suprising

Sehwag 22 (66). Yuvraj 18 (13). The two openers. Since Yuvraj went out, things have been dismal.

It's certainly a problem ; I always find that Ricky Ponting is one for just standing around uselessly. It's especially bad if you're bowling well to a good field and they won't risk singles. A couple of suggestions for you: First, try Test level if you aren't already - I've not noticed this happening so much on Test, and personally I feel the bowling is more fun there anyway. Also try fuller length bowling, since you can bowl great medium length balls on off stump all day and get neither runs nor wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread