• faces2k4.jpg
    faces2k4.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1
....and the stumps.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
i found all these with the dragon unpacker...havnt got this 1 to work yet....u found these in the pngs bharat??

coz i thing i didnt understand..when i exported with dragon..ea had many same files in png and jpg format!! all faces were in both jpg and png

i had also found the pitches...

Attachments

• cricket_pc_gob_0000001085.png
    cricket_pc_gob_0000001085.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
here are all the umpire faces

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
I found them as png.
I tried to replace a stump(noname4356) by the import option,and I got an error message.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
This is the stump I tried to replace.
Natwest sutmps which I made with HB Studios stump.
And I think this is the first stump made for Cricket 2004.

Attachments

• noname4356.png
    noname4356.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
since u lot hav got the faces, is there a way to add all the pakistan faces in the game???? :OOO:

the only .tga files that i've spotted in GOB file is the ones of the default bats. all the other are .png and .jpg

All the .tga files do seem to be bats. I've extracted 20,000 and they're all bats.The kits must be in there somewhere though...

theres Umpire kits in there which I discovered, theres big ones and small ones (Pixels: Width x Height) but im yet to find Cricket Players Kits

since u lot hav got the faces, is there a way to add all the pakistan faces in the game????

As I have told before I got an error message.Does anyone know the exact way to import the files into the GOB.

Having now exported 10000 PNG files and found no kits and 15000 tga files and found the same 36 files repeated over and over I saw this file:
It's now my honest opinion that EA are leading us up the garden path...

Attachments

• PNG03159.PNG
    PNG03159.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread