f0bstyle's Cricket 2004 Downloads

Just wanted to to know why u just didnt use the original color of the helmets for the new bangla kit and just replace the logo. I mean does the discolouration of the helmet depend on the rest of the kit? just want to know. But the kit looks great.

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Feb 7 2004, 10:23 PM
Just wanted to to know why u just didnt use the original color of the helmets for the new bangla kit and just replace the logo. I mean does the discolouration of the helmet depend on the rest of the kit? just want to know. But the kit looks great.
i think it depends on more than the kit because squiz showed me a discolored helmet without any logo. for me, the bangladesh helmet would always discolor from green to red and so i was just like screw it i'll just make the helmet red. if i figure out hwo to make it green without discoloring i will redo the kit

Hi f0bstyle,

I have a request :) .Could you please make the Pakistan 2003 kit. Please make it as accurate as possible. I know there are 2 or 3 pakistani kit for Cricket 2004 but I would request one from you as your kits look really superb :clap: in the game, specially I love :) the southafrican kit you made. Please please make a great pakistani kit for cricket 2004. :)

Thanks,
BABAI :)

Originally posted by babai@Feb 8 2004, 11:41 AM
Hi f0bstyle,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? I have a request? :) .Could you please make the Pakistan 2003 kit. Please make it as accurate as possible. I know there are 2 or 3 pakistani kit for Cricket 2004 but I would request one from you as your kits look really superb? :clap:? in the game, specially I love :)? the southafrican kit you made. Please please make a great pakistani kit for cricket 2004. :)

Thanks,
BABAI :)
The pakistan ODI kit that Colin made on cricket2004.co.uk is probably one of the best i've seen . I could make it, but it would look just about the same as the one he made.

But anyway, here is a screen of the Holland ODI kit.

Attachments

• holland2.jpg
    holland2.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 5
here is the Canada ODI kit, i have included in this screen shot a picture of the actual kit for comparison

Attachments

• canada.jpg
    canada.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 3
Wow! Great job f0bstyle! the Holland and Canada kits looks great. Hope to see them for download soon! i just hope someone can try to change the logos in the game for many countries in other words all countries other than NZ, Eng and Aus. Even RSA logo is wrong despite the full license.

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Feb 11 2004, 06:48 PM
Wow! Great job f0bstyle! the Holland and Canada kits looks great. Hope to see them for download soon! i just hope someone can try to change the logos in the game for many countries in other words all countries other than NZ, Eng and Aus. Even RSA logo is wrong despite the full license.
have you downloaded my South Africa ODI kit? It has proper logos

I forgot to give Sumo credit for helping with the Holland Kit. He provided me with the Dragon logo (the yellow part of the holland kit) He took the existing one on his kit for cricket 2002 and increased the size for me to use. I only touched it up some and stretched it so it would fit appropriately on the kit. Thanks Sumo!

India A kit. Available now, along with Canada and Holland at cricket2004.co.uk

Attachments

• india_a1.jpg
    india_a1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 4
Harbhajan Singh and a new Sachin face

Attachments

• new_faces.jpg
    new_faces.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
Originally posted by f0bstyle@Feb 11 2004, 07:20 PM
I forgot to give Sumo credit for helping with the Holland Kit.? He provided me with the Dragon logo (the yellow part of the holland kit)? He took the existing one on his kit for cricket 2002 and increased the size for me to use.? I only touched it up some and stretched it so it would fit appropriately on the kit.? Thanks Sumo!
Glad to be of help :D

By the way, nice Canada kits, they're really great. I hope you didn't take as much time with those as I did with the ones for Cricket 2004 (that one took me a 3 straight days of puzzle solving) :P

Hi f0bstyle,

I have a request :) . Could you please make a real Pakistani kit for 2003-2004. The Pakistani kit that Colin made is good but I have some problem with it as the side part of kit seems to be offcolor :( at different places (by the way I have a geforce fx 5200 128 mb ddr Video card and all the other kits looks superb in the game) hence I would like you to make one as you are the best kit makers around and all your kits go perfecty with the game.I hope you will keep my humble request. :)

Thanks
babai :)

Originally posted by f0bstyle+Feb 11 2004, 07:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(f0bstyle @ Feb 11 2004, 07:08 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jeromedascorp
@Feb 11 2004, 06:48 PM
have you downloaded my South Africa ODI kit? It has proper logos [/b]
wat i meant by logos wasnt the kits. I meant the Logos in the menus. When u select teams and stuff the logos are incorrect.

ohh right, hmmm i know there is a way to do it, no one has yet. im sure colin would know more about this stuff

Users who are viewing this thread