f0bstyle's Cricket 2004 Downloads

Originally posted by babai@Feb 14 2004, 11:19 AM
Hi f0bstyle,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? I have a request :) . Could you please make a real Pakistani kit for 2003-2004. The Pakistani kit that Colin made is good but I have some problem with it as the side part of kit seems to be offcolor? :( at different places (by the way I have a geforce fx 5200 128 mb ddr Video? card and all the other kits looks superb in the game) hence I would like you to make one as you are the best kit makers around and all your kits go perfecty with the game.I hope you will keep my humble request. :)

Thanks
babai :)
sure, i will have a go with the kit after i finish up with South Africa test kit.

Originally posted by jeromedascorp+Feb 14 2004, 04:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeromedascorp @ Feb 14 2004, 04:44 PM)</div>
Originally posted by f0bstyle@Feb 11 2004, 07:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-jeromedascorp
@Feb 11 2004, 06:48 PM
Wow! Great job f0bstyle! the Holland and Canada kits looks great. Hope to see them for download soon! i just hope someone can try to change the logos in the game for many countries in other words all countries other than NZ, Eng and Aus. Even RSA logo is wrong despite the full license.

have you downloaded my South Africa ODI kit? It has proper logos
wat i meant by logos wasnt the kits. I meant the Logos in the menus. When u select teams and stuff the logos are incorrect. [/b]
Two ways to do it although they both need some researching still and aren't top of my priority list modding wise. Read the threads on Filemon (adding gfx files to the bats directory) and on the gob viewer (dunno where they are) as those are the ways we can do it.

Request Please For Victorian Bushrangers Kit

The Blue Is Much To Light, Would You Be Able to Darken The Blue Please?
The rest on the kit is perfect just the blue colour

Below is a pic of the sort of colour i would like

This is Much apprieciated Thanks mate :)

Attachments

• Vic_Battings.JPG
    Vic_Battings.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
South Africa test kit

Attachments

• south_africa_test.jpg
    south_africa_test.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 3
good job with the test kit for RSA but if u cud make the lines a little thinnner and a darker green it wud look nice. But i wud replace the originals with these any day.

do you mean the straight lines on the side or the rounded line on top?

i thought the lines on the side were a bit wide as well, but not big enough to where i would be like gotta replace them, but, i have no problem with working on it some more

I meant the green lines that come from the collar to below tha rams as well as the lines going down the side of teh pants. It wud look better if they were thinner and darker.

Hi f0bstyle,

I am babai :) , your souht african kit look absolutely amazing :clap: , but as eromedascorp said if the line coming from the side are little thinner and darker it would look much more beautiful. Also please please make an accurate 2004 Pakistani kit once you finish with the south african test kit. :thumbs:

babai :)

babai, i will try to do the pakistan odi kit sometime during the week. i have been working on sri lanka test kit for some time, and just now got around to put finishing touches. i will post screens of it tommorow hopefully

Hi f0bstyle,

Thanks you very much for your prompt reply. I appreciate the good work you are doing B) . The SAF test kit is good but is lacking orginality. There is a kit already made by rebelINS of cricket2004.co.uk. I am pasting a sample picture of the font kit so that you have an idea of the same.

babai B) B)

Attachments

• 512front.jpg
    512front.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread