Face Tutorial for c2k5

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great once again sid. Cant giv you reps because it says spread some reputation around :( . But I will give them some other day.

sid_19840

International Coach
ashu2411 said:
Great once again sid. Cant giv you reps because it says spread some reputation around :( . But I will give them some other day.

Thanks,and dont worry about the reps.

sid_19840

International Coach
aidan said:
is it possible to change a created players face?

Well if you somehow manage to find out his .fsh file then you can change his face using the same procedures that I mentioned in the tutorial.

sid_19840

International Coach
Cricketman93 said:
I smell a sticky!

Thanks Cricketman,but a tutrorial thread with links to all c2k5 tutorials including this one has already been stickied,so I see no reason to sticky this one seperately.

valvolux

Club Cricketer
YOu should try using Oedit to view what your textures look like - it lets you open the .o file (the head model) that accompanies the .fsh files in the each of the respective .big files. It lets you view the texture you've made on the head model (and you can spin, zoom, pan etc.) before you save anything, and before you enter the game! it makes it a lot easier than modding the texture, converting it back to fsh, opening the game, trying to find which team your new texture is, then waiting for the camera to zoom in on it, only to discover your texture looks like poo!

As you would've seen, player faces suit particular models and don't always seem to fit on some, so oedit lets you find a model that is of correct size...or you can simply muck around with the model itself (cheekbones, eyes etc.)

You can alter the model itself, however I know in some games it can have ill - effects. However I know of people who have used this or programs that are similar to this and have completely remodel things in the game without any problems (i've seen some major car modifications made in NFSU for example) however it requires a bit of know how and patience. So in theory, you could give Andrew Flintoff a nice big member on his forehead, like he deserves :)

sid_19840

International Coach
I dont know much about o editing,perhaps you could add a post on how to do this and ill add that information on the first post so that it could help others too,cheers.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
sid_19840 I tried to do the afridi face but can't put into game help please pic below. :help

Attachments

• afridi.JPG
    afridi.JPG
    8.4 KB · Views: 190

sid_19840

International Coach
The picture seems fine,just put back the file to afridi's big file in a face.fsh format,and paste that big file in the root folder of cricket 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread