Facts concerning BLIC

Zim
how r u buddy...really i want to hear from u... how r u man... its good that new cricket is arriving soon... so new good stufff from u haaan.... so give us new updates on this game...
regards
IAQ

iaq said:
Zim
how r u buddy...really i want to hear from u... how r u man... its good that new cricket is arriving soon... so new good stufff from u haaan.... so give us new updates on this game...
regards
IAQ

Who are you ? :confused:

Only joking mate :p You are not going to believe this, but the staff were discussing the fact the 4th Anniversary of BLC Online/Planetcricket is coming up soon, and it was only yesterday I was mentioning some of the original members, including yourself.

And as if by magic................................................. :D

So how are you doing, what have you been upto the last year or so. Did you still come to the site during that time, or have you been patiently waiting for the sequel to the brilliant BLC (patched version of course ;))

As you can see, things have improved for the better in your absence. We have merged with another cricket gaming site, long outlived NZ Warriors/sports pavillion, and got what we consider to the best cricketing gaming community on the web.

We are in contact with Codemasters about the forth coming BLIC, so as soon as we hear any news, you guys will be the first to know.

Good to see you back, and I hope you will post on a regular basis like you used too.

Zim

Thanks Zim and shailesh....well i just skipped the cricket2004 ........ i think Ea is not near to the class of Codemaster...so if codemasters are back ...i m also back:) its good to see that blconline and planet cricket are merged... so good stuff are expected... so good luck and post news as soon as u get...
shailesh good to hear from u too buddy... how r u.....and its nice to have the 4th anniversery of blconline/planetcricket... congrats
Regards...
IAQ

well i just skipped the cricket2004

LOL! thats one dedicated cm fan! well hope we have some fun with blic. btw isn't it time they start putting some preview stuff out? :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree with u guys that Codemasters is better than EA on the cricket , but I think EA spends more time on games like NHL and NFL ,NBA , becuase it needs to be updated every year , I only have the NFL 2004 version on X box , but I Have every single version of NHL on pc , and if u could compare that to BLIC than I would say Codemasters wouldn have a chance to compete with the NHL games in the past few years , in another web site it also mentioned that HB takes up too 18 months to make games so I think EA doesnt give a damn about cricket so they just signed a very cheap contract with HB knowing that they have to spend more time on the NHL,NFL,NBA games

The fact is that Cricket is most popular in South Asia. And thats the place where software piracy is at its peak. Windows Xp professional CD for Rs. 50 /- thats insane!! Can't blame the public as it is insane too to ask for Rs. 1200/- for a freakin game!

Australia and England are other places where the cricket game might be popular but it has compete with Soccer and Rugby... So the end result is a poorly designed cricket game just for name sake...

Fact of the Day, Tuesday 4th (I don't think I've done this one before - let me know if I have):
The footmarks on the pitch change progressively throughout each game, and can be used as a guide for spinning the ball.

Fact of the day 1, Wednesday 5th

Brian Lara Cricket will have a plethora of well-known cricket sponsors - ad hoardings, teams, bats, balls and helmets will display that distinctive logo or touch to make the game experience even more immersive and encompassing.

Fact of the day 2, Wednesday 5th

Bit of strange one to throw into the fire, just to let you debate this: You don't control your fielder when you're running for the ball. He'll do that automatically

aditya123 said:
Fact of the Day, Tuesday 4th (I don't think I've done this one before - let me know if I have):
The footmarks on the pitch change progressively throughout each game, and can be used as a guide for spinning the ball.
Been told before.........

zimrahil said:
Bit of strange one to throw into the fire, just to let you debate this: You don't control your fielder when you're running for the ball. He'll do that automatically

What RG actually posted was:
Bit of strange one to throw into the fire, just to let you debate this: You don't not control your fielder when you're running for the ball. He'll do that automaticall

barmyarmy said:
What RG actually posted was:
Bit of strange one to throw into the fire, just to let you debate this: You don't not control your fielder when you're running for the ball. He'll do that automatically

True but the 'he'll do that automatically' implies rubber made a typo and meant to say you don't control your fielder

Users who are viewing this thread