Facts concerning BLIC

greg surely adds to the excitement
What i wud be interested to see now is that how many hours worth commentary will they record from each commentator ?
Will it be each commentator doing just a few lines of commentary or a will it be a full fledged thing ??
One thing is for sure, it will not be a quiet game and it could be the biggest commentary team in the history of sports games!!!

aditya123 said:
What i wud be interested to see now is that how many hours worth commentary will they record from each commentator ?
Commentators will be rotated every half an hour.

Last edited:
it is very disappointing that there is no Indian commentator and there is no Geofrry Boycott as there was in the earlier version

very well said
but i still cant believe the game will have 6 commentr's cause even the greatest and best sport game of todays era dosent have more than 2 or 3 then how is it possible :upray :upray :upray :upray

It didn't stop him commentating for Channel 4 all year.

and on ESPNSTARsports during the natwest challenge and last month during Australia`s tour of India on sportscenter

Nice to see so many commentators in the game. Also it will be a welcome change from Benaud (no offence, he is still a great commentator).

Jonathan Agnew, never heard him commentating in a match, just read his articles on BBC and saw some of his interviews.

andrew_nixon said:
bit of a crap analogy I suppose, but I had only just got up....

how about.....

Tony Greig could make New Years Eve seem boring.

Tony Greig is a good commentator.i am sure you havent seen him commentating for sky sports but for sure i have seen him commatiting for sony and star sport's.i love the guy and how can you say he is boring andrew?

m_vaughan said:
Nice to see so many commentators in the game. Also it will be a welcome change from Benaud (no offence, he is still a great commentator).

Jonathan Agnew, never heard him commentating in a match, just read his articles on BBC and saw some of his interviews.

He's pretty good on BBC Radio when there covering a match. I think Tony Greig was on TalkSPORT during the West Indies series over there, he was class it was him.......

Users who are viewing this thread