Facts concerning BLIC

Ya he is gone to london and he will be back tomm and post a facts of the day i hope he post some intressting facts.

Fact of the Day Thursday 9th December

Talking about game modes, 'Challenge', as mentioned on Monday, will have two major parts - the classic matches, and the Beat the All-Stars section.

wELL sohummisra i've post it before if u look at the previous post anywhere on page 10 or 9 then u wil see that i think challenge mode is classic matches.

Fact of the Day Friday 10th:

In the Classic Match scenarios, part of the Challenge mode, we have initially gone for 10 classics.

vibs89 said:
Fact of the Day Friday 10th:

In the Classic Match scenarios, part of the Challenge mode, we have initially gone for 10 classics.

Initially? That sounds like there would be the possibility of extra matches available for download.

I guess it means that if they have time in hand after finishing the development of the product,they might be adding few more games in the final product.

Facts of 13th,14th,15th,16th December

Fact of the Day Monday 13th:

The 'Pavilion' section of the main game menu will contain all of your stats, the cricketing records (so you can try and bet them), and all of the unlocks and rewards available in the game

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact of the Day Tuesday 14th

In the classic match section you get to take over at a critical point and see if you can pull off the same cricketing feats as happened in real life.

Fact of the Day Wednesday 15th

Certain key players will have fully artworked faces rather than all of them having generic features. You will be able to recognise them quite easily!

As this is the last fact of the day before the Christmas break (back on the 4th January) I thought I'd leave you with something interesting - got a nice, juicy one for you today. I got a quick comment from the game's designer as well while I was there!

Fact of the Day Thursday 16th

In BLIC2005 the commentators will be:

David Gower
Jonathan Agnew
Bill Lawry
Ian Bishop
Tony Greig
Jeff Thomson

And from the game's designer: "Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 will be the first cricket game to ensure that batting, bowling, and fielding all have fun gameplay (rather than just the batting like most cricket games)."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread