Facts concerning BLIC

i dont know what any of you are complaining about to think NZ has been short changed here is an understatement. Richard Hadlee ? should have been our 1 classic player atlearst. Martin Crowe, Burt Sutcliff or even Glen Turner could have been picked for any other team they played aginst dueing their time out in the middle.
R.Hadlee Bat avg. 27.91 HS 151* Bowl 22.35 BBI 9-52
B.Sutcliff Bat avg. 40.01 HS 230
M.Crowe Bat avg. 45.36 HS 299
G.Turner Bat avg. 44.64 HS 259

Fact of the Day Monday 6th:

There's six Game Modes: Friendly, Tournament, Challenge, Coaching, Custom, and The Pavillon. I've talked about Friendly already, so next I'll move on to talk about the Challenge mode.

I personally am hoping that Pavillion is an in depth career mode

Yeah that'd be cool.Btw,didn't Rubber say he would give us the full classic team today?

gold639 said:
Yeah that'd be cool.Btw,didn't Rubber say he would give us the full classic team today?
It isn't finalised apparently

posted today by that rubber dude:

As I mentioned on the other thread, the classic squad might have a couple of changes so I'll keep this thread running for now and when the squad is finalised, I'll judge it then. So continue to post up who you think should be in the classic squad.

Aren't Rubber to post the facts of 20 teams which are included in the game .By the way i kno what will be in challenge it will be a classic matches i'll bet u. And Pavillion that's ound intressting but wat is that i didn't get that it might be a carrer mode or a season mode

Custom Mode ... hopefully this means that we would be able to create our own tournaments like in the FIFA series.

There won't be another one till tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread