Facts concerning BLIC

Wa th ehell is the same facts as before facts
Brian Lara International Cricket unlockables include a classic squad of 20 with the greatest names from cricket history - WG Grace included.

game play facts ?

so many facts being revealed, but none yet abt the basic gameplay in the game. ie. ability to
appeal manually (was there in cricket 96 by ea sports),
realistic scoring patterns,
tiring bowlers ,
D/L in rain affected ODIs,
editable camera angles (realistic one's and not as promised by ea sports),
White ball getting scruffed up and making the scoring difficult...............
etc
etc.

Ya i agree with jdbais there are six months to go u will not kno that in 6 months wat new feature they must have added that they have never add a feature in any old cricket game.

Also we should remember that he is willing to tell us the facts of the game and he did not say that he will not include that fact which was part of previous game.So we can expect some really cool along with some boring or such we already know.

tell me when this game launch in the market
when the game comes on market?
i am very excited to play this game and tell me also that whats their configurations for the pc.

The games going to come out around June next year. The configuration for PC is unknown at the moment, i think.

I doubt you'll need a great computer to run it. Probably 32/64mb Video Card, 128/256mb RAM, 800MHz CPU

squiz said:
I doubt you'll need a great computer to run it. Probably 32/64mb Video Card, 128/256mb RAM, 800MHz CPU
I'd say 64MB T&L capable video card, bare minimum of 256MB RAM, and probably a 1.2GHz processor- in fact if they make it to run on much lower than that I'll be ****ed off, you can only cater to crap computers for so long.

Fact of the Day Thursday 2nd:

Further to the classic section mentioned yesterday - in BLIC2005 you will also be able to replay classic matches, such as the first Ashes test from 1889.

Users who are viewing this thread