Facts concerning BLIC

Yes thats what I thought. So Hawkeye is one of the innovations, what could the others be? Snikometer, the Skyline thing and Ultramotion?

skyline is the graphic that they put between the stumps on replays to show if the ball pitched in line.

Ultra motion is incredibly slow motion. They've been using it this year on UK cricket coverage and the footage looks amazing, almost artistic.

for the slow mo probably, for the skyline, not quite.....

The skyline is on the Cricket 2004 lbw replays anyway, so it won't be new for BLC.

The first facts isn't intressting anyway we know we can play as four players. I thought they wuld give us some intressting Facts. Anyway if u don't mind can u tell me wat is a sickometer i heard it first time never heard it before.

Hey thankzz viveksanthosh for telling the site i really likked the feature of snickometer i hope they add this feature in to BLIC2005 then it wuld be cool man.

i am also thinking if the codemaster's can add a skyline when it is not lbw' for example the player shout's for the lbw the bowler get's denied by the umpire then there should be a replay to show you if that was the right decision from the bleedy upmire or not'

Fact of the Day Monday 1st:

The classic squad will contain 20 players - the greatest names in cricket and you can play against them!

Fact of the Day - Thursday 18th:

Brian Lara International Cricket unlockables include a classic squad of 20 with the greatest names from cricket history - WG Grace included.

Users who are viewing this thread