Facts concerning BLIC

no domestic two thumbs up' i want them to work hard on making a good mode season' then domestic cricket' it is the same thing guy's the only difference is different kit and different player's so people who are disapointed about this' if you want domestic then you will not get mode and if you get mode you will not get domestic'

it is not a major down' i think they are doing the right thing'

I don't mind it not having domestic so long as it still has a good database of people who could be long-shots for the national team and players who will be playing international in the next few years

yeah i dont give a f about domestic cricket i only like international'

Fact of the Day, Thursday 26th:

Choose 'One Day International' in the 'Friendly' section of the game and you can change the default number of overs (50) to create a 20:20 match instead.

hmmmm just two days after we mention international Twenty20 matches, the fact of the day is related to international Twenty20 matches..... what a coincidence..... :D :D

Will it have the different rules of 20:20 though e.g. batsman need to be in the middle quicker?

If it doesnt then you could say Cricket 2004 has the same type of 20:20 matches.

well guys i am sure we will know it all on dec 2nd.7 days to go.

yeah i want to see the screen shot's and all the stuff i am waiting;

Facts of the day 26th November

"To get you guessing, there will be multiple commentary teams featuring some of the biggest and recognisable names in cricket. Can't say who yet though!"

There's over 800 players animations in the game, fully motion captured

Excellent.....I hope Geoffrey Boycott is there(he should as he was there in the last one)

And the fact that 800 players have animations is also excellent.Does this mean that they will bat like their real-life counerparts?For example,will ponting have a high backlift(like he does in real-life)?

Users who are viewing this thread