Facts concerning BLIC

No this is the one big downer - Codies are saying they want to get the game right first, then dedicate resources to the online part for future releases

Codies are saying they want to get the game right first, then dedicate resources to the online part for future releases

so there will be a next version :p well can't criticize Cm, as long as they get the base right with this release.

btw noticed number of posts mentioning planetcricket in the cricket sites thread :D

zimrahil said:
Fact for Wednesday 17th November

Adding to the televisual style of presentation, Brian Lara International Cricket will also utilise cutting-edge broadcast devices, including Hawk-Eye - fully licensed from its creators, The Television Corporation (http://www.hawkeyeinnovations.co.uk).
thats superb, and it will make the game more interesting:cheer :drinks :clap

Isn't that obvious?Ofcourse they will add The Don( :hpraise )

the twin said:
I wonder what the other "cutting-edge broadcasting devices" are?

I forgot about these ones:
? The Strike zone, the orange thick line in line with the stumps
? Snickometer
? Super Slow Mo replays

cant think of anything else

Fact of the Day Friday 19th:

Capturing the contemporary style of televised cricket, the game opens with the classic BBC Cricket theme...

zimrahil said:
Fact of the Day Friday 19th:

Capturing the contemporary style of televised cricket, the game opens with the classic BBC Cricket theme...

Contempary televised cricket and the BBC? The BBC haven't televised a cricket game in 5 and a half years!

will there be any in-game player injuries?.see injuries to batsman when they get hit by the ball and sometimes need of runner or even retire hurt. also for the fielders in fielding while diving etc.close-catching fielders immune to get injured?
I know its almost virtually impossible which cannot be expected to develop and implement without any bugs(specially considering EA)
but still it will be really awesome .

Fact of the Day Monday 22nd:

If you want to get your skills up to international standards, there are Practice nets to get in shape.

The practise nets will be very in-depth though - you can get the bowler to bowl specific balls and so they bounce on a specific part of the wicket

Good..I like the fact that you can tell the bowler where to bowl,now I can practice playing those damn yorkers:)

Users who are viewing this thread