Facts concerning BLIC

It would be very realistc if they can show tiredness and sweat.If they become very tired
they cannot bowl.For fast bowlers they can bowl only less overs at a time and spinners can bowl many and things like that but it would be hard to make it like that though.

yeah EA are the ones that are the hardest to trust

I just hope they announce that there will be a player editor and create a player..

if they do announce it thats when I Will be getting very excited!

Hey cool man i lik that facts first time they added in the game by the way i hopre they had full featured of hawk eye.

from where do u guys get all these info ?
Anyways , just gr8 news
This cud be one of the gr8est sports games

zimrahil said:
Fact for Wednesday 17th November

Adding to the televisual style of presentation, Brian Lara International Cricket will also utilise cutting-edge broadcast devices, including Hawk-Eye - fully licensed from its creators, The Television Corporation (http://www.hawkeyeinnovations.co.uk).

WooHoo! This is great, although they better not spend too much time on pretty features and not concentrate on gameplay

Fact of the Day - Thursday 18th:

Brian Lara International Cricket unlockables include a classic squad of 20 with the greatest names from cricket history - WG Grace included.

andrew_nixon said:
But will he have his beard? :D
:D

Additional info from Rubbergenius concerning the career mode

"It won't be a 'career' mode as such but a good progression through many modes - can't say too much at the moment but to progress and unlock some of the excellent additional content (and there is some beauties in there) it's a long and very well-thought out 'career' section."

Users who are viewing this thread