Facts concerning BLIC

codemasters are way better than cheaters ea.

Well....they did over-exaggerate with Club Football 2005 and LMA Manager 2005.

one thing i lik about Codies and BLIC 2005 is that they are creating a huge buildup to this game very surprising for cricket games which rarely get much attention and also i think that if these fcts are correct we can finally expect a game on par with fifa series .
BTW , rubbergenius is doing a gr8 job keeping us informed unlike EA c2k4 - a game about which even the developers knew little of and even th release dates were unconfirmed

jdbais said:
We must remember how good cricket 2004 sounded. Although I am very hopeful with this game.

Yeah... rugby 2004 sounded good too... HB cheated us on that too

these guys are better than HB, thats for sure

Codemasters have Colin McRae and Race Driver, and those two series were awesome, hopefully they'll continue it in this game

zimrahil said:
Facts of the day 26th November

"To get you guessing, there will be multiple commentary teams featuring some of the biggest and recognisable names in cricket. Can't say who yet though!"

There's over 800 players animations in the game, fully motion captured
thats another fact sounds very very interesting

Last edited:
It is looking like that first time in the history of cricket games ,we will be able to see big cricket game.

800 player animation's in the game' can't wait for this for a bit"

Wow man the facts that rubber give us facts eclese in every week he gives somes intressting facts that we didn't had in the game before isn't that cool

and also the fact that they r the creators of blc,the best cricket game so far.

Well Rubbergenius couldn't post the facts of the day because he was so he will post 2 facts of the day isn't it sound intressting!!!

This wat rubbergenius told: should have done one today but I've been off ill so I'll have two for you tomorrow if I'm back at work (which I should be, feeling better now).

Last edited:
Yeah thats right vibs. Rubbergenius has now released the two facts of the day:

Fact of the Day 1 Tuesday 30th November:

There will be a four-player multiplayer game available (2v2), with the chance for each gamer to join or leave the game at any point.

Fact of the Day 2 Tuesday 30th November:

There will be full use of the modern technology that's used in the cricket coverage on TV - more on this very soon, when I can say more - but I'm sure you can guess what innovations will be alongside Hawkeye to add to the 'TV-style' coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread