Facts concerning BLIC

What the heck? Brian Lara uses MRF Wizard atleast the main player of the game then why didn't they include MRF. What about Indian Bats.

I'm abit confused by the lack of MRF in the list, as it's been used in screenshots. Surely if they havn't got the license for it they can't use it in any form?

Last edited:
I counted 38

Either my basic addition is poor or else they left off the MRF bat.

but i the screenshots u can see brian lara using mrf bat.

irottev said:
I counted 38

Either my basic addition is poor or else they left off the MRF bat.

by the way it was ur counting mistake

well i guess the mrf bats of 2 types the wizard and genius can be made through a patch to accommodate the 2 star batsmen...

there must be mrf as they are in screenshots. It also says (TBC) so there may be a few more.

Prakash said:
Finally, Fact of the Day Thursday 21st

The 39 bats (TBC) available to the career player in the game are:

Duncan Fearnley - Gold, Batwing, Hammer, Cobra Yellow, Cobra Orange and Cobra Blue

Gunn and Moore - Purist Original LE, Maxi Original LE, Hero Original LE and Maestro Control Original LE

Hunts County - Glory Custom Classic, Tsunami Custom Classic, Steelback 5 Crown, Insignia Custom Classic, Mettle 5 Crown and Pulse Custom Classic

Kookaburra - Kahuna Ricky Ponting, Kahuna Limited Edition, Diablo Damian Martin, Diablo Limited Edition, The Beast and Ultimate Belta

Newbery - Mjolnir, Navarone, Uzi 20/20, Samurai, Zeus and Merlin

Gray Nicolls - Gladius, GN Monster, Longbow, Millenium, Phoenix and Powerbow

Slazenger - V800 Ultimate, V900 Ultimate, V200 Pro, V1200 Pro and V600 Ultimate
Great now i can use my Navarone!the interveiw suggests a great amount of fun is in store for us when we get the final product. :)

BLIC Fact of the Day Tuesday 26th

The first video of Brian Lara (and Ricky Ponting) will be released on May 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread