Fan-made Trailer - Don Bradman Cricket 14

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys.
I have compiled a video from BigAnt's and ApocalypseGames's footages.
Hope you guys like it. Share it if it deserves to be. And please do comment below.
Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
out of interest, where did you get the info on the pressure sensitivity for the analogue controls?

out of interest, where did you get the info on the pressure sensitivity for the analogue controls?

From this post mate.

All PS3 buttons are analogue.

We get 65535 (16 bit) degrees of pressure from a press whatever is pressed be it button or trigger, stick, etc.

And thanks shubham. :)

Very good indeed! Well done

Awesome work mate:cheers ... Nicely put up by showing the important features from the game with the limited good videos that you had to work from .. Much better trailer than what Ross had put up a week back , though music could have been better ... :p

anyways awesome work :thumbs

Awesome work mate:cheers ... Nicely put up by showing the important features from the game with the limited good videos that you had to work from .. Much better trailer than what Ross had put up a week back , though music could have been better ... :p

anyways awesome work :thumbs

Thanks Karthik. And thats because I didn't want Youtube to block my video due to copyright issues. So I had very less to choose from. I went for a couple of Indian songs but it still recognised and says the video is blocked in Germany.:facepalm

This is truly awesome. Just too good. Big Ant should pay you for making an excellent trailer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread