Fan-made Trailer - Don Bradman Cricket 14

I really like this trailer. Looks very nice and you obviously worked hard on it. My one problem is the absence of career mode. The other features you mentioned are great but I first became interested in this game when I found out it had career mode. Great work though.

Thanks guys :)

I really like this trailer. Looks very nice and you obviously worked hard on it. My one problem is the absence of career mode. The other features you mentioned are great but I first became interested in this game when I found out it had career mode. Great work though.

Yeah in that case I really wish BigAnt comes up with an exclusive video on career mode, preferably as the first in the series. I obviously don't have the footage to do justice. Thank you anyway.:)

Yeah in that case I really wish BigAnt comes up with an exclusive video on career mode, preferably as the first in the series. I obviously don't have the footage to do justice. Thank you anyway.
Good point and I hope that BigAnt make sure to highlight it as much as they can in an upcoming video. It's such big moment for a cricket game to have career mode.

A good appreciable work. Nice Tunes. #Mankatha BGM. But the hey Kaatril tune doesn't suit the video. The editing is top class.

Great work buddy. It's pretty good to be showcased to those who are new and/or have not heard about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread